Chapter - 6

How is the new banner guyz??

.

.

Raizada Mansion

.

After returning home from the venue, all dispersed to their respective rooms to take rest..

By evening , tea and snacks were distributed to their respective rooms itself as all were tired..

.

Arnav's Room

.
Aman : Yaar sach mein.. I can't believe... I mean we were searching for her all around Delhi and she was in your house and you never met her until today...

Arnav : Strange na? I am so happy Amnu.... My girl in my house... It's a dream come true situation...

"What is dream come true situation bhaijaan?"

Aman and Arnav jerked hearing the shrill voice of Aditi, in the process they spilled their coffees too..

Arnav : What the !!! Can't you talk normally ? What's the need to shout?

Aditi pushed open the half opened door and entered.. Then he saw her , his sunflower who is standing near Aditi smiling at him.. She is looking ethreal in her pink kurti.. She looks like a fresh flower without makeup..

Aman : Hey sis...

Khushi( smiling) : Hi bhai ... Hi Arnav...

Arnav : Arnav was on cloud nine... His Khushi in his room... He stood in a daze.. Aman nudge him to come to earth from his la la land ...

Arnav ( smiling) : Hi Khushi...

Aditi : Bhai !!! Say na.. What's dream come true situation?

Arnav ( stammering) : Woh Adi , we were talking about my plants... yes... my plants they are well maintained... I didn't know Hp was this efficient..

Aditi : Hello !!! It's not your Hp who is efficient, it's my darling .. She is the one who took care of your treasure.. She also love plants like you, she said side hugging Khushi...

Arnav looked at Khushi in wonder.. His Sunflower took care of his plants in his absence.. How can someone be this much happy on a single day? He realized, since he saw his Angel he is happy only...

Aman : Is it gudiya? Before asking who is gudiya let me clear.. My sister is my gudiya.. Can I call you gudiya Khushi?

Khushi (smiling) : Yes bhai... You can call me gudiya...

Aditi( sighing) : Bhai Behan drama started... She murmered..

Arnav: I saw some new plants too in my garden... Some of them I recognized but most I don't get it as its too small...