Chapter - 13.

Plz ignore typos

Plz ignore typos

.
Raizada Mansion

.

Night

.
Shyam : How can Arnav be so irresponsible? What if something happened to my Rani Sahiba ?

.
Sheetal : He was eager to go with Khushi and others ignoring Bhabhi..

.
Arvind : This boy is a nuisance since birth...

.
Ratna : Don't say like that Arvindji.. He didn't know that Anju was ill..

.
By then Pack of wolves with Sidharth came inside..

.
Arnav : What happened to di ?

.
Shyam : I have never seen such an irresponsible brother like you Arnav..

.
Arnav : What I did ?

.
Sheetal : Bhabhi was unwell.. Still you were busy partying with this middle class girl , she said looking at Khushi..

.
Aditi was about to retort but Khushi pressed her hand ...

.
Khushi to Aditi : This is not the time for arguments baby , she whispered..

.
Sidharth walked towards Khushi and dragged her out of the room...
.
.
Sidharth : What's all this Khush ? How can she call you middle class girl and how dare she insult you ?
.
.
Khushi : Sid !!! I don't care what she think of me..

.
Sidharth : But I care my Princess.. You are a Princess. How dare she insult you ? I will destroy her Timon..

.
Khushi : Calm down Pumba .. You come inside let's see how di is..

.
Sid and Khushi walked inside..

.
Doctor came out and said that Anjali is pregnant.. All were happy and Shyam had a wicked smile on his lips . He looked at his sister and saw the same smile on her too.. They both shared a thumbs-up with eachother..

.
Sweets were disturbed and after sometime all returned back to their rooms and Sidharth went back to his apartment and the pack of wolves went to terrace for their normal nokjok...