Create a Trilogy Challenge #1 [Closed]

Here at WattpadSeries, you might've guessed already, but we absolutely love and adore series' of stories - whether that be in the form of a duology, trilogy (of three or five, depending on whether or not you're familiar with the concept, of course) or those ongoing, epic sagas that we know you love just as much as we do!

Writing a series isn't always as easy as it first appears though. Don't worry though, we're here to help!

The Challenge

Should you choose to accept it, your challenge is to write a flash fiction trilogy within one of the following genres (don't worry, next time we do this it will feature three different genre options):

Adventure

Romance

Science Fiction

The Deets

Challenge closes August 31st, 2020, at 23:59 BST.

Each part of your flash fiction trilogy should be no longer than 1,000 words (though a small amount of leeway will be given) which means the total word count for all three parts should be no more than 3,000 words.

Challenge entries should be submitted via this form only. No entry should be submitted until all three separate parts of your trilogy are marked as 'complete'.

Challenge entries must be written specifically for this event.

Each part of your trilogy must be uploaded to Wattpad as a standalone story (not as part of the same collection, and not as part of an existing collection).

Mature content is permitted, however do obey Wattpad's rules n' regs.

Fanfiction is permitted.

Challenge entries must be written in English. Unfortunately we do not have any other language capabilities on the team.

The Prizes

The winning trilogy from each of the three genres available, as judged by a team of trained Ambassadors, will feature in its own reading list on this profile.

The winning trilogy from each of the three genres available, as judged by a team of trained Ambassadors, will have three covers created (one for each part of the trilogy) by the folks running the Ambassador-managed MediaDirectory profile.

The winning trilogy from each of the three genres available, as judged by a team of trained Ambassadors, will be promoted via Ambassador-managed social media accounts.

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering.