part1.

when you were 16 years old, you were at Myungdong shopping when someone scouted you and asked if you would like to audition to be a trainee at SME. after the lady gave you the business card and form to fill in if you wanted to join, she bid her goodbye and left. you stared at the paper, shocked, SME is known for good visuals, awesome dance skills and good vocals. you were not sure if you could check off any of those from the list. you when home and told your parents about what happened that day. when they heard the news, they encouraged you to try and audition. the next day, you went to SME and handed in the form the lady gave you the previous day. you got in and trained your vocal skills and dancing skills.

now, fast forward 1

now, fast forward 1.5years, SM asked you if you wanted to join a NCT , a boy group. you were stunt, you then asked him if he knew that you are a girl. he chuckled and told you that he thinks that your style in cuteness and in your dancing form is very similar to NCT Dream's and thought that you will be about to strive and embrace yourself as the only girl in a Boy Group. 

eunyeon pov

today, SME will be announcing on their SNS that you will be joining NCT Dream at 5pm

it was currently 4.59pm. you felt very nervous and looked at your phone refreshing your Instagram feed every few seconds. the boys saw you nervous but since you guys were not close they didn't dare to stand near you or pat you as they were worried you will feel uncomfortable.

5.00pm

SMTOWN

liked by superm, nct, nct127, nct_dream, wayvofficial and 197,860 others

smtown we would like to introduce our new member of NCT, in sub-unit NCT Dream, Lee Eun Yeon. Eun Yeon is 18 years old, a day younger than our old maknae, Park Ji Sung. her birthday is on the 6th of Febuary and she will be joining NCT Dream from today onwards. her Instagram is ewunyweonii. please do not send any hate to her. 

smtown tagged: nct, nct127, nct_dream, wayvofficial, ewunyweonii

comments are disabled

eunyeon pov

you and the boys of NCT read what SME posted on their Instagram while sitting at the living room of the dorm. "hey eunyeon?" jisung said "hmm?" "now the whole world knows who you are. I'm so proud of you that you join us. I'm sure we are all very happy.. right hyungs?" jisung continued saying. both you and jisung looked around the living room and saw the rest of the boys smiling and nodding your heads. "thanks op-" the sound of notifications popping up interrupted you. "you might also want to mute your Instagram" lucas said while chuckling. "thanks oppas" you said while muting you Instagram notifications. lucas patted you head. you are the closest to lucas and jisung as you can relate to them much more in a sense but the other boys also took care of you really well. 

2 weeks later...

you and the dreamies have gotten so much closer and you thought it was a good idea to tell them about your family.. you gathered the whole of NCT and said "umm.. oppas... how should I say this... my parents, they're mafia king and queen." the boys all showed shocked faces. "WOAHH COOL!" mark said while clapping. that shocked  you as you were not expecting them to be so excited. actually.. you were kinda worried they would be scared but instead, they were ok with it and it bad you so much better, knowing that they were okay with it.

"does SM pd-nim know?" jeno asked. "yep! I told him since I got scouted." you replied. 

then, the boys saw you looking so much more relaxed. they decided to ensure you that it was fine. "thanks oppassssssss! saranghae" you said while making finger hearts and showing it to them. jisung, jaemin and lucas saw the heart and started blushing. it has only been 2 weeks but the NCTzens have already shipped you with so many kpop idols.