part2.

"aww xuxi, jaeminie and jisungie are blushing!"  chenle said, teasing the 3 boys, including you. "we all know they like her... I mean they're so sweet to her compared to how they treat us." hendery said. "well.. all of you treat me better than y'all treat them too!" you replied, leaving jeno shocked. "LEE EUNYEONNNNN!" jeno said, clearly mad that you talked back to him. "AHHH JENO OPPPAAA SORRY!" you looked at him and pouted. you didn't even try running since you knew that he turned soft whenever you pouted. 

"aishhh nevermind.." he said and the rest of you started laughing. "its late go to sleep now kids. we have a concert tomorrow." doyoung said. "ok hyung." "okay oppaaaaa!" after that you guys each walked to your own dorms and rooms.

" "okay oppaaaaa!" after that you guys each walked to your own dorms and rooms

the performance day:
"ringgg!" your alarm rang. you sat up and stood to go and get ready. after washing your face and changing to a pair of grey champion sweats and a white sports bra, you walked out of your room. "good morning yeonyeon!" mark said while flipping the pancake that was on the pan. "pancakes!" you exclaimed. "no pancakes for yeonyeon if you're not greeting me." mark then replied. "good morning oppaa!" you then said and mark chuckled. you then walked to the sofa and threw yourself onto it. took out your phone and went onto Instagram. "woahhh.. I got 10million fans over night...." you mumbled. "good morning.." someone said. you turned your head and saw jaemin. he spread his arms and you ran over for a morning hug. "good morning oppa! did you have a good night sleep?" you asked. he then nodded his head, still  hugging you. "okok. enough. I watch anymore of these Korean drama recreations ANYMORE!" chenle said covering his eyes. you immediately let go on jaemin to run to chenle for a big hug. "good morning! oppa! eek!" you exclaimed. he then gave in and hugged you back.