3 : Just hug the Polar Bear

• Suhana •

• Suhana •

"Happpyyy Birthdayyyy to youuu!" Everyone sang chorously.

As everyone was probably over-enthusiastic and singing happily, I guess I was the only who was freakin' annoyed with that unbearable music.

Seriously?! More than 300 freaking people sang it together and I silently wished not to have a ruptured eardrum.

I was standing in the front row where only Aisha's closest friends were allowed.

I am proud of myself!

As she blew the candles, she murdered the cake. Well, that's what most of the people's Instagram bio says, though it irks me more than spiders.

After giving a piece of cake to aunty and uncle, she cut another small piece and fed Vivaan, and next, seriously she averted the remaining piece to me.

Though I managed to stuff that piece inside her mouth until she choked and gave her a wide grin.

Traitor, Is she taking revenge on me just because she bumped into Ishaan because of me?!

After all the cake cutting drama, we drove the photographer crazy by taking weird group photos.

Weird would be an understatement.

And then, myself, Aisha and Ankita had dinner with Rohit and Ishaan.

It was quite normal for me to have dinner with them, with some fun talk in between, but these two next to me were acting as if they were on a date.

Though, I was busy having a note on the number of times the food was refilled in the buffet.

Trust me, If you had been here, you should have tried the Rasmalai, Gulab Jamun and also the Hot Sizzling Chocolate brownies.
I just had 7 pieces.

Sorry, but the Sweet section is where I belong.

It was around 9, when some of them had already left.

"Ohh okay, We will be there mom" Rohit was answering someone through a call.

Well, he addressed Mom right, then it must obviously be his mom!

Oh wow, I am turning intelligent with every second, I mentally patted my shoulders.

"Well, Suhana, we will meet tomorrow then, we have to leave now." He shrugged.

"Yeah sure, see you tomorrow " I smiled.

"Bye Suhana" Ishaan nodded as he moved his gaze towards Aisha.

"Uh---Bye Aishaa"

"Bye" she shrugged.

Uh-ohhhh, Interesting. Looks like its love at first collision.