13 : Goodbye Earth!

•Suhana•

Suhana

"Huh?"

"Sagittarius is my zodiac sign" He repeated again.

Did he--tell me?

Why didn't he answer this in the first place?

"Ohh Okay" I said silently.

"Wait--Did I say Sagittarius?" He asked amused, with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Yes, I presume?!" I did sound doubtful.

"Ohh wait, It's Gemini and not Sagittarius "

"Okay" I said bluntly, with no mood to reply with a cloud of marriage thoughts haunting me right now.

"Wait, did I say Gemini? Oh wait,It's actually Aries, wait no it's Scorpio"

"I hope it's Cancer" I replied stiffly and turned the other side.

How did I even expect him to answer my question without pushing me to mental trauma and pressure to an extent until I regret myself for asking him.

"You seriously enjoy these kinds of jokes?" I asked, annoyed.

"Nope, but I obviously enjoy the look you have on your face when you are super pissed off"

Don't try to look pissed off hereafter, especially in front of him.

His car took a swift turn to the left, entering a huge glass building, moving towards the basement to park the car.

City's most highly fortified and expensive jewellery boutique, and yeah we are going to buy a ring for an engagement which is probably ain't going to take place.

The Irony though!

"Care to get down from the car or do you expect me to carry you?" I shrieked as I saw him out of the car already.

It took me another 5 minutes to register what was happening around me while I was busy day dreaming.

I got down and we got into the basement elevator.

"Floor number?"

"17th Floor " he replied with his eyes fixed on his phone.

I was about to press when a small girl, around 5, rushed into the elevator and stood between us.
And then instead of pressing 17, I ensured I pressed the button to have the elevator open.

"May I know what are you waiting for?" The little girl's shrill voice, startled me.

"Wait--You are alone? I mean let's wait for your mom or dad with whom you came, You shouldn't travel or use the lift alone"

"Well what are you both? Ghosts?Kidnappers?"

Blow me!

"Fine" I murmured and clicked the 15th floor as she had asked.