06

159,326 likesshall

159,326 likes
shall.leclair16 Idk if this is even legal but would you believe this?! I still can't believe it. I think I'm dreaming. I sat with an actual princess in a coffee shop while she drinks tea! I'M ON VACATION IN MONACO AND I GOT TO MEET A MEMBER OF THEIR ROYAL FAMILY 😭 WHAT A TRIP 😭❤❤❤ I also believe something's flourishing between the princess and our #Charles16 . Whatever it is, I respect their privacy. I'm delighted to see Charles spending time with his friends while on break.

username She's so beautiful 😭😭😭
shall.leclair16 VERY!!!!!

username did charles take her on a date? asdhjkl i lowkey want them together
shall.leclair16 Maybe yes. The princess waited for him at the shop before they drove away in Charles' Ferrari. SHE HAD NO BODYGUARDS WITH HER OR ANYTHING ASDKDJDH IT WAS JUST HERSELF.
username what happened when you sat on her table? or did she ask to sit with you instead?
shall.leclair16 I did, I did! I never knew it was the princess because she was looking outside (probably checking whether Charles arrived or nah) as she sipped her tea. The shop was jam packed and it was hard to find an empty table. I was holding my iced Americano that moment. While I was looking for a place, I noticed that the seat across her was empty. So I approached her table and asked if I could sit with her. The moment she turned her head towards me, I squealed! That was a princess so I was shocked and starstrucked to see her!

shall.leclair16 Princess Amelia is the loveliest. I was afraid to ask my offer cause she's a bloody princess for god's sake. But she saw how hesitant I was and gave me a smile. I treated it as my signal to finally approach her and ask. She's so sweet. The princess and I talked about how I found the country, the accommodation from the locals, and what I liked in my vacation so far. I swear to god protect this woman because the reports about her being a spoiled princess is completely wrong!
shall.leclair16 She's down to earth, simple, and pretty much like any other ordinary people. She's very respectful and modest whilst talking to me. My time with her changed my perspective on her "teenage hormonal decision" coined by the journalists. Princess Amelia is a real princess of character.

username I also met the princess before and what the media reports differ from what she really is ❤

username how about charles? what happened when he arrived? btw the princess is gorgeous in that tee! i ship them two aksjskssjajks
shall.leclerc16 I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY DRINK WHEN HE CALLED HER NAME!!! HE CALLS HER BY HER FIRST NAME, NOT PRINCESS OR HER ROYAL HIGHNESS!! 🥺😭 Charles was like, "Vous voilà, Amelia." Okay I'm just gonna translate everything in English cause they spoke French. He said, "There you are, Amelia. Did I keep you waiting? Sorry for that." Then he kissed her cheek like the good friend he was. Charles saw me and asked if I was a friend which I quickly denied, then the princess explained things—how I got to sit with her. I TELL YOU I CAN SEE THEIR EYES SMILING AT EACH OTHER AN IS FILLED WITH LOVE 😍😭❤ They look so good together. So, yeah, they bid their farewell to me and I stood up to give show courtsey but Princess Amelia stopped me and said it was fine, there was no need for me to do so. Charles escorted her to his car and sped off.
username i don't think i'm still alive after yout story.

username she's still a princess who chose to be selfish rather than serve the people like she is destined to be
shall.leclair16 Princess Amelia might have stepped down from heiring the throne, but that didn't stop her from serving charities/foundations in Monaco and joining international organizations to widen her scope. She is fulfilling her duties in her own way so don't speak ill of her.

username you gotta read this @username
username I already read it!!! Charles is mine but I think Imma pass for this time. 😭 I'm happy for him ❤

username she's @dustlandfairy i think