20

NEWS | Monaco-Matin

FORMULA 1 DRIVER: Soon to be Prince of Monaco? Check out this fairytale love story in the millenial generation!

Fairytales are often told among children, most specifically young girls, during leisure hours or before going to sleep. These classic stories always have a damsel in distress waiting for a prince, or a knight in shining armour, to save her from the evil spell casted upon by a witch.

For centuries, it is in the tradition of royal families to marry people within their social circle of aristocrats and religion. However, the royals of Monaco are known from being lenient upon royal-commoner relationships. The father of the current prince wed an American Hollywood actress. The reigning sovereign prince himself also married a commoner twice. His Serene Highness' first marriage resulted to the birth of a beautiful but dangerous royal.

21 years ago, she was just an angel born to fulfill a duty. 2 decades later, she is defying every rule and tradition of their family. The contentious princess is famous for creating rules for herself—even in love.

Speculations have been circulating last month involving controversial once heir apparent to the throne of Monaco, Princess Amelia, Marquess of Chilly-Mazarin, and Monégasque racing driver, Charles Leclerc—who is currently driving for Scuderia Ferrari.

We are uncertain of how this "fairytale" started but rumours are leading its way back to the day Leclerc was invited personally by His Serene Highness, Prince Albert II of Monaco, for a dinner at the Prince's Palace. From thereon, a fruitful relationship must have sparked between Princess Amelia and the racecar driver. They were seen multiple times driving around Monaco and Her Serene Highness was even spotted waiting for Leclerc in a coffee shop!

We are also dying to know what happened during the dinner which triggered this couple's love story to unfold!

<Instagram post of Charles Leclerc>

charles_leclerc Welcome home! 😍

The rumours are the talk of the town and it has reached all of the continents across the world. Media outlets from different countries are also after the fate of this fairytale love story in Monaco. Consequently, Her Serene Highness Princess Amelia and Charles Leclerc's relationship orchestrated a huge amount of followers that some even labelled thd Formula 1 driver as the "Future Prince of Monaco."

Inevitably, many are not pleased with them—although there has been no confirmation yet whether they are official or not. The marquess dubbed as "The Rebel Princess" has been under the hot eyes of cirtiques and this private matter does not amuse them. A critique who wishes to be unamed told our team that, "Princess Amelia stepped back from the throne. Of course we are all shocked and devastated because it was her duty. God didn't choose the royal family to lay back and waste the funds to useless interests. She is chosen to serve the people but she rejected it. Who rejects a duty rested upon her shoulders the moment she was born?"

The critique even added, "This "fairytale" shows that Her Serene Highness is not worthy of her title. Charles Leclerc is no doubt a future world champion but is he ready for responsibilities of a royal consort? Not only the capabilities of the driver, but the Princess is incredibly tainting the image of her family. She allows a third party come in their way. It seems like she is respobsible for the split."

Two weeks ago, our almost dream-come-true Monégasque couple might have "cooled off" because of misunderstandings and jealousy. Princess Amelia travelled to France for a week with her friends for a vacation. During her getaway, she was seen eating in a 5-star steak house with motorcycle racing rider Fabio Quartararo.

 During her getaway, she was seen eating in a 5-star steak house with motorcycle racing rider Fabio Quartararo

<Instagram post of Fabio Quartararo>

fabioquartararo20 Magnifique soirée avec cette superbe dame. / Magnificent evening with this stunning lady.

Fans speculated a royal drama currently live—not on the television screens—before our naked eyes. While the princess was with the MotoGP rider, Leclerc kind of rekindled the lost flame between him and his ex-girlfriend, Charlotte Siné. As of now, both parties are silent about this issue.

We are sure from the comment of Fabio's star player friend, Paulo Dybala, in Instagram that nothing is romantically prospering between Monaco's infamous rebel Princes Amelia and Petronas Yamaha SRT French rider, Fabio Quartararo.

Do you think Her Senere Highness Princess Amelia and Charles Leclerc should take the risk of betting in their relationship?

Should they stay quiet and keep everything low-key and off the cameras?

Does the nation deserve a millenial fairytale?

Let us know your opinions!