Chapter 13

Ready for some action? And seeing Jay's sadistic side? Because here it comes. Enjoy

Jay

After I see the four go into the school from my remote camera I smile. 'Just like I expected... I gotta be quick now as they will find the video and be on their way even if it is about 20 mins away.'

I stare at the house infront of me, the agent is packing frantically and I hear the twins running around and Jill shouting at them. I plan my attack. The lights inside the house are the only lights around, the darkness of night begins to surround me. Darkness is my friend... I smile.

'Go to the front door and knock? Or wait for them to come out? No... if they come out Silver will be there and will probably fight for them... should I kill them? Maybe not Silver... he doesn't mean so much to Dia... but her mom... I think she will feel so much guilt and regret that it will eat her alive.'

I smile as I imagine the inner turmoil she will feel about me killing her mother and letting her precious twins go through hell.

I get out of my car. I walk slowly to trunk, I tuck the knife in my waistband and grip the gun in my right hand. I close it and walk towards the house, I pass the car and I hesitate. I quickly slash two tyres and then move ahead towards the door.

I get to the door and take a breather to slow my heart rate down. Once I feel sort of calmer, I knock on the door.

I hear a long moment of silence and I begin to wonder if they know. But I hear muffled voices and then the door opens.

I'm greeted by a startled looking older man. The agent I guess. I smile and raise the gun. I don't even blink as I pull the trigger and the hole in between his eyes appears. He falls down with a thud, I get goosebumps from the look on his face.

I look up and see Jill standing there frozen. I walk towards her and her eyes practically roll to the back of her head. She tries to move but I'm on her instantly. She screams and I quickly place the gun against her head making her shut her mouth.

"Make a fucking sound and I'll kill you very slowly and painfully." I hiss out at her, tears stream down her face and she nods her head. "Don't you dare move a fucking muscle." I warn her as I get ready for Silver to arrive. I tie her arms to a leg of the table and stuff a gag in her mouth. She whimpers pathetically and I look down on her. "You are no fucking mother."

She cries harder and I hear footsteps coming from the hallway. I quickly position myself right against the wall and wait. "Honey? You alright? Who was at the door?" He walks out from the hallway and stops dead in his tracks as he sees the dead agent and his wife tied to the table.

Before he moves towards her I hit the back of his head with the butt of the gun. He crumples to the ground with a groan. I bind his hands and tie his legs. "Mommy?" I freeze as I hear the girl's voice.

I turn slowly and see her looking at me with big eyes. "Hello sweetie." I try to sound as polite as possible but she turns and runs. She screams and I run after her muttering curses. She goes through a door and slams it shut. I hear the lock click and I curse more. I'm running out of time. I knock on the door "Daphne? Don't you remember me? I'm Dianne's friend, Jay."