chapter ten - net retpahc

Let me wrap up some good stuff...

Recap:

“Hat… you know what this means.”  Grim put his hand to my chest, his eyes big saucers. Panic was shared between us. 

“I’m turning.”

+

“You’re a transformer?!” shrieked Isaac.

Grim cried out, “Enough!” and shoved the boy up against the car, squeezing Isaac’s neck. “You have no idea how much I want to kill you—”

“No,” I stopped and they froze.  “That’s a good idea.” 

“What?” Registering my serious expression, Isaac immediately tried to push further away with his feet. His back rode up the door. “Don’t…please…”

The dagger rang as it slipped out of the sheath. I explained, “There’s a chance I’m slowly turning human because the demons in my soul haven’t been feeding. Thus if I can get my hands on an innocent body, a meat they love most, the dark souls will return to my system and restore my demon spirit.” 

Grim slicked his tongue over his lips and strangled Isaac harder. “Keep still, human.”  Isaac tried moving his neck, causing Grim to gladly tighten his grip.

Noting this was going to be messy, I shrugged off my jacket, leaving on a torn button down with holes that left no imagination.  I bowed onto my knees, hair dangling past my chin.  I crawled closer. My breasts brushed Isaac’s chest and I felt his heart wildly throb.  My breath fanned over his sweaty face, eyes dilating.  Rumbling began in my stomach, the demons prying above my womb. My mind released itself and the door to Isaac’s thoughts was open:

Holy—She’s so hot. Oh god. Her boobs. They’re against me. Cool it, Isaac. Crap. You’re getting horny. Why are you getting horny?! You’re about to die and you’re getting horny?! Now all you can think about is committing adultery with this crazy blood sucking demon!

That thought just made him hornier. 

“You’re cute, kid,” I grinned. Before he could respond I put the dagger to his throat. 

But the metal remained cold.  

I hissed and immediately retracted my hand, shockingly dropped the blade in his lap. Grim turned to me, worry spread across his features. “What’s wrong?”

“He’s not human!”

“What?!” the boys screeched. 

I stole the dagger back and touched his neck again. “It’s cold! The dagger is supposed to heat when in contact of a human! What—”

“He’s a demon,” Grim growled and shoved me aside.

“No, Grim!” The bones beneath my ex’s hands writhed and stuck out, ripping past his knuckles and towards Isaac’s throat. 

Something controlled my senses and I quickly nailed Grim’s skull with my elbow and he collapsed on the seat, unconscious.  I reached for Isaac’s neck, stroking my fingers over the indents.  “He didn’t get in too deep.” 

I ignored his breath hitching at my touch and realized I was anxious for fresh air to clear my mind. I opened the car door Isaac was leaning on and instantly he fell out with a surprised, “Ow!”

Exiting from the other side, I walked over to him and dragged him to the front of the car.  Thrusting his body on the hood, his back made a slam and his arms stretched out on instinct like a bird served on a platter.