Sport Festival Pt 1 [10]

First things first sorry for taking so long with the next chapter but depression and insomnia suck. Anyway hope you guys enjoy.

3rd POV

Izuku was just sitting and talking quietly in class with Zero when Shota came in and started talking about "how the battle isn't over" which immediately made most of 1A panic a bit while Zero and Izuku were exchangin glances.

Mineta was completely panicking and frozen. (Let it go bitch)

(Btw need an actual name for Zero if anybody wants to help me out a bit since I am horrible with names)

A few seconds later Shota started to explain that the sport festival was coming up and that it was an important day since they should try to impress a hero for internships. That way they can get some real world experience of how things work in the hero industry.

Izuku and Zero are not 100% listening since they have an assignment instead of an internship (ooh foreshadowing)

Time skip brought to you by Raid Shadow Legends.

It was the day of the sports fetival and everybody was either really pumped or very scared.

And now for class 1A Bakugo Katsuki will give a little speech since he is the class best.

(Skipping cuz you all know how it goes)

And the first Obstacle is......

Predator VS Prey anounced midnight ecstaticly.

This is to put it simply a battle royal. All of you willbe able to choose different guns that will shoot pantball pellets. In the end the people with the most eliminations will get to the nect round.

In the spectator booth

Nezu cackled loudly since he may or may not have rigged the system so that he will be able to see two certain people of class 1A in action and how well they perform in situations they have trained their life for.

"This will be very interesting" said Shota more to himself than the mic infront of him.

"THAT IS CORRECT SHOTAAA! CLASS 1A HAS 2 PEOPLE IN THEIR CLASS THAT ARE EXTREMLY TALENTED IN THAT SORT OF THING BUT IT WILL BE SPECTACULAR TO SEE HOW THOSE TWO QUIRKLESS PERFORM AGAINST PEOPLE WHO HAVE VERY GOOD CONTROL OF THEIR QUIRKS AND ABILITIES." Presenr mic literally screamed into his microphone.

That started to make most people in the stadium wonder how class 1A has not one but two quirkless students and why they have trained for this.

With Izuku and Zero

"Like old times?"
"Hell yeah me as the sniper and you breacher. Oh this will be fun. Just like a few years ago just without the whole if you mess up you die." Answered Zero excitedly.

This caused the two friends to get some weird glances because they couldn't have lived like that right? Just a joke probaly.

"ALL STUDENTS HAVE TEN MINUTES TO POSITION THEMSELVES AND TEAM UP HOWEVER THEY PLEASE ONCE ALL STUDENTS ARE IN THE FOREST AREA PRPARED FOR THIS MATCH!"

With that Zero and Inzuku started sprinting towars the forests area.

The second they were allowed to position themselves Izuku and Zero started to take of unto the forest.

"I will get on a high try to cover your back and you just try to keep to area around me clean ok?"

"You got it Zero"

Deku started sprinting like his life depended on it and started to navigate through the forst with absolute perfection. After 1 minute he started to hear chatter from a group of students. He climbed the tree infront of him and waited for his prey. Once the group of four were underneath him he jumped down und shot two with his pistol and finished the other two with a paint coved rubber knife all shortly before he hit the ground.

Wha-
How?
Where-
What the shit?

The group of four turned to Izuku who just landed before they could really react the green haired teen took of into the forest and started to jump across the tree tops.

With Zero

'So Zuku picked up a few new tricks two huh?'

Suddenly there was a crack behind Zero. He immediately turned around and doged a knife that was heading for his head.
As he dodged the attackes wrist was now right infornt of his face. In one quick motion he grabed the wrist turned a bit to the side and flipped his attacker over the shoulder. The air was forced out of the teenages loungs as his back hit the ground. Before he could actually realize what just happend two paintball bullets hit him in the chest where his heart is and one right between the eyes. Zero now turned to the second person that was approaching him at a fast pace.
Zero rolled to the side to dodge a few paintballs and while doing so shot once right into the face of the girl that was attacking him. After he was done he immediately grabed his sniper and repositioned. Zero was now haging upside down from a thick tree branch with his lega having a firm grip and holfing perfectly still. Some people even mistook him for a part of the tree. Which was not suprising since he was the marksman of the AUG's back in the days and knows exacly how to apply camo paint so he blends in with his soundings. Also making sure to attach some natural vegetation to his camo suit.

"Zero on my eight"

"Got him"

Back with deku

I'm heading toward a three person group of students from class 1B. Two of them have an annoying quirk so I ask Zero to take care of the two.

"Zero on my eight"

One second after this inteaction two paintballs hit thwo unsuspecting students right in the forehead. The last one was eliminated by precision fire from Izuku's Steyr AUG.

(The standard gun from the Austrian military. In this story AUG is a shortened version of "augmented"  and is the codename for the whole project Izuku and Zero were part of. I just realized that It has the same name as the gun Izuku uses. Hope you are not confused)

AND WITH THAT THE FIRST ROUND IS OVER AND HERE ARE THE RESULTS.

DEKU: 38
ZERO: 36
Bakugo Katsuki:13
Shoto Todoroki:12
A

nd so on. Yeah yeah I am lazy tell me something new
The people that got to the next round are the same as in the anime.