Chapter 13 pt.2

Did you read the chapter before ? No? Plz read it 💕🙏
———————————————————-Bebe and shweta sat with her in the bed and after many tries she finally uttered something : « it's nothing really ! Please don't worry I'm fine » she said it with such a hurt type of smile .

Bebe: « it's okay to be not okay Avni ! Just tell me what is It ? What did he say ! I promise you I will teach him a lesson he will never forget ! Did he you know hurt you ? I mean physically.. » Avni's eyes widened  before answering : « no Bebe , he didn't  even try to .. »

Shweta: « thank god .! than what's wrong tell me what did he say ! »

Avni: « this is the problem aunty ! He doesn't say anything he just leaves .. » she said it again while sobbing which made shweta hug her tight and rub her back .

Shweta : « I know he doesn't say what he feels and even if he tried to he always says the wrong stuff ! He is my son trust me I know him , he never ever dated any girl seriously , he never spoke to me about any of them I always ended up reading the news paper about his breakups ever 1 or 2 weeks maximum but you my daughter he loved you and married you ,you are special to him and he will prove it he just doesn't know how » this was supposed to make Avni feel good but it just made her feel even worse , she wished at this moment she could tell them that it was all a lie ,she wish she could tell them to not be that nice to her because they and she all will be hurt one day soon but she couldn't so she ended up crying again this time sniffing and shaking feeling dizzy and a huge headache to just finally fall over the bed slowly but deeply .they thought that she wants to sleep so they just took her coat and shoes off and covered her with a blanket closing the curtains so that she can miss work and stay home .

Neil arrived at the office and is waiting since almost an hour at the window for Avni who was supposed to come to the office just after him and many questions started crossing his mind :
- did she have a car accident ?
- did he kidnaps her ?
-did she leave back to her home ?

After many doubts he took the phone and dialed her number and at the first ring it was answered : « where the hell are you ? I am waiting since an hour ? The meeting got cancelled because of you ? the files were your responsibility ! Now I understand why you didn't want to still work as my PA ,it's not because you don't want to see me it's because you are irresponsible ! »he said it all in one go shouting making his voice go back and forth between his huge office's walls but his eyes softened as soon as he heard his mother.

Shweta: « or maybe it's because she is sick ! What the hell is wrong with you Neil? I didn't raise you like this ! »

Neil: « she is sick ! Why what ? What happened ? Is she okay now ? »

Shweta : « why don't you come and see it yourself » she cut the phone after and she didn't need to tell him twice he took his car keys and went back home cancelling everything.

Khanna house
Neil entered the house like a mad man and once he reached the room he found Avni laying next to a doctor holding her wrist to check her pulse .

Neil: « what ? What happened to her ! »

Doctor : « who is he ?the husband ? »
Neil nodded .

Doctor : « can I talk to you for a second mr khanna? Alone! »

Neil nodded and followed the doctor outside the room .

Doctor: « so mr khanna , as you know your wife takes medicines since four months now and .. » he was cut off.

Neil: « medicines ? What for ? »