That's why you're THE ANNOYING IDIOT

CHAPTER 31.
Sarah's POV.

Once in while we need a break to decide the route. Even if  it means to decide about life.

∞∞∞

If I were to say nothing happened, it would be a lie. There were glares and stares. If Zack had the ability to kill someone with looks - James must have been killed by now. He kept sneering at both me and Zack. But after a while, we left.

The whole aura of the party was now filled with betrayal and lust. I was dragged out by Zack and I mean it. He plainly dragged me and kept apologising profusely for dragging me there.

When I saw James, the emotion that came first was betrayal then came rage and then hurt however pain remained constant and in an instant everything vanished. I was empty and I had no feelings and I saw a boy who couldn't figure out what he wanted. Too bad, his loss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the last week of our jobs meaning now I officially have the pay from our one month job to waste. It was like my vacation is about to start. And seriously, it didn't stop Nate to stop bothering us with his bickering. Right now he has been bothering us with a stupid discussion about Spiderman is better than Batman.

I rolled my eyes as I smiled and ate my breakfast.

Goofball: Princess tell him spiderman is better than batman.

Annoying Idiot: Nope. Batman is the best.

Goofball: No he isn't.

Annoying Idiot: Yes he is.

Goofball: Nope.

Annoying Idiot: Yes he is.

Goofball: Nope. He isn't

Annoying Idiot: Yes is.

Goofball: No isn't.

Sarah: LMAO, kindergarten kids can preach something in you. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Sarah: And both of you suck. Captain America is the best of all.

Goofball: Princess you wound me.

Annoying Idiot: Oh piss off.

Sarah: Zackie, don't you have to pick me up in 10? And Nate seriously enjoy at your grandmother's.

Annoying Idiot: Oh shit. I'll be right there.

Sarah: That's why you're THE ANNOYING IDIOT. LOL.

I rolled my eyes at their stupid bicker but. It's gonna be our last week in the store. Yay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zack parked the car out of the store just in time.

"You good?" Zack asked as we went behind the counters.

Was I good? I think we become stronger when we break and then it's like we put our broken pieces together and become a whole new person except we just become wise. And there's something about broken that's beautiful.

"Hmm yeah!" I answered when he shook my shoulders. I might be spacing out.

"You sure Cherry?" He gave me his beautiful smile that reached his eyes.

"I guess so, it's better if we don't ever come to it in terms. I understand that whatever happened can never be changed and that sometimes it snows in April and that cactus grows in the rose garden once in a while so I take that there are things that will happen even if it breaks our heart!" I breathed out calmly. It was kind of the pep talk but I did receive claps from Leo and Lisa and Zack kissed my forehead.

And the next 5 minutes I had a recap of my the second semester of my junior year.

The door jingle broke the conversation while had sent Leo and Lisa into fits of cuss words but what was even weirder was seeing James walk inside. He gave me an apologetic smile but that didn't stop Zack from throwing daggers at his way.

"I need condoms!" Before he could say Leo slapped it on the counter in a very harsh way.

Wow, they figured him out in 5 minutes.

I flinched at this auto actually.

He deserved it.

But it is still rude, I replied back to my conscience.

And he walked over your feelings, you dumb woman.

Gee, thanks conscience.

I offered him a small smile while the rest three just wanted to bury him alive.

Gee, thanks friends but seriously let's not do that.

It was not a busy day, it was just some mediocre day and all three of them gave me looks time to time. Seeing if I was okay or about to break down.

Oh boy.

I wouldn't ever cry on it again.

Yes, I did cry the first time.

A while later, a girl walked in. The same epic exposed body parts outfit and dirty blonde hair. I recognised her and I am sure as hell she doesn't know me. So I did put up a pretty fake smile but nonetheless smiled as she stood in front of me, breathing heavily. Here timid frame was not very bad, she could look prettier without the makeup.

"Can I get an abortion pill?" She whispered slowly at me.

(A/N: I have no idea if you need doctor's prescription for the pills or not, so, for now, let's roll with it. Keep going.)

"You what?" My eyes widened at what she said.

"The abortion pill." This time she said it slowly like I was a kid who had difficulty in comprehending.

"Uhh yeah sure!" I awkwardly walked and rummaged through the drawers.
She nervously giggled while paying and I shrugged. The usual careless shrug.

"Can this day really get the fuck over?" I was exasperated.

"Uh uhh yeah." Leo stuttered at my loud groan. I did not blame him though, my outburst was like a volcanic eruption, my ears and cheeks turned in the darkest shade of red due to the anger and then as if my persona took a huge u-turn I laced my outburst with a calm demeanour.

I took a deep breath and smiled at him. I even apologised for my weird behaviour but Leo shrugged it off and flung his arm around my shoulder giving it a light squeeze. He was a brotherly figure really even though I was elder to him by few months and I melted again as soon as Zack engulfed me in a back hug. I was pressed in a hug between Leo and Zack already becoming a sandwich.

After a while, those emotions which I successfully managed to bury resurfaced causing me to tremble but I shook them again. I gleefully chirped when any customer came onto my counter making them smile. Afterall customer is the king.

By the time the shift was over, I was tired. I wanted to go home and sleep it out really.

__________

Tadannnn drum roll please.

I got y'all today's update.

Tell me what do you think.

Stay safe.

Keep voting, commenting and sharing.

Love,
S.