We are dating.

CHAPTER 46
Sarah's POV.

There is no time better than spending it with the people you love.

∞∞∞

(Sarah's outfit above xx)

"Ready?"

"Yeah." I smiled at Zack.

"Then let's get going." He draped his hand on my shoulder guiding me out of the room.

We were all going on lunch, the cousin saga.

I cracked up mentally at that.

I was dressed in a black crop tank top with blue washed jeans and a grey cardigan.

Comfortable > classy. That's my mantra if you beg to differ, well, that's not my problem.

I slip on my converse as we left the room.

We went to a cafe nearby called Rhapsody. It had a nice tune. We had a great time sitting there and throwing snarky remark at each other. The boys threw dirty comments and we girls threw some sass, it was a deadly combination. The one that I love. The happy faces, the melodious laughter, the sassy comebacks and the playful glares were my favourite.

"What you thinking about?" Zack whispered as the bickering went back and forth between all of the couples.

I took a moment to look at his hazel eyes.

"Why is Rose calling you?" I blurt without thinking.

Dude, you need a clock or a watch to see if it's the correct time.

I know conscience.

Duhhhh.

Duhhhh.

"She has been calling me to gain sympathy despite me explaining to her I don't want anything to do with her." He sighed.

"She's what?" I loudly spoke as 6 heads turned towards us not uttering a single word.

"Jeez, she is playing the sympathy card." He shrugged tiredly.

"Whaaaaat for?" I questioned with confusion written all over my face.

"I don't know, maybe she has a rocky relationship right now. Ugh, she doesn't understand the meaning of staying away." He clenched his jaw and fisted his hands in frustration.

I sighed loudly.

"We are dating." He said slowly.

"Uhh, what?" I stammered while the six of them were gasping from the shock. Our booth was dead silent.

The quietest we have been in a long while.

"I told Rose that we are dating as in you aka Sarah Adams and me aka Zack Pearson." He said loudly earning a wild whistle from Garrett.

Not the right time Garrett.

We? Why?