blister in the sun

Pain flooded off of me almost in waves. As I drag my thoroughly beaten body down the too long road I think to myself that now is the time for some self reflection.

My unhelthily pale skin was left burned and blistering from the beating, swollen sun. I could feel my back peeling as the heat literally ate away at the fragile layers individually.

I've always been a glutton for pain. Punishment. Anything that could rile my snses and make me feel things. And this also gave me an excuse to seek comfort in others. Comfort i would never chose ro seek unless thsy could feel my pain. Teuly see whatbwas wrong. I would be a bitch if they didnt know i was in paim uet j asked for help. Im not some baby that needs saving. I am a big boy i cam handle myself. I hadn't seeked out the living nightmare that was my life, very little was done by me to deter the certainty of it's dishonorable demise.

I'm left with this black gaping hole in my chest. Not quite as big as the one in my head, but still, equally numb.

Raving, tattered, blackened nerves - always too sensitive to the touch. Like novicane running through me, my thick skin disrupted all satisfaction of the sensations which I'd crave. Not food, person or amount of money could satisfy me.

There's hope for me yet. This world was no doubt coming to an end and I had just scored front row seats to the viewing of our own demise..

Well, shit.