999 to 5

(Eamon)
(Weilyn)

"I am not a sadist by any means."  Pacing slow circles around the chair bound body, Eamon admires the walls of the small  den: covered in a thick, anxious air, the stone walls lay stale with dead air of past victims.

Laid atop shelves that limed the room were Eamoms possessions. Little jars full of little teeth lay there now. Each and every tooth smiling at him. Some teeth were left cracked from the ripping of the jaws. Others were preserved in somewhat decent shape. After years of training for the perfect extraction the dark man still hadn't gotten his hands on the perfect set.

"If anyone has ever told you that before, than they were sorely mistaken". The screams continue to echo against the damp basement walls, the victims muscles twisting around painfully underneath their bruised and blackened skin. They sit there gasping for death as their body starts to feel heavy. With what little power they have left, they strain against the itchy ropes.

"I am a simple person. One who likes things in order, things planned down to their finite detail." Grinning and crouching low to meet the captives face, the dark figure continues their short tirade.

"I loathe things that cannot be saved. For everything and everyone has a proper place. And with that an obligation to seek it out to completion. Nothing can change my mind, pet."

With those as his final words, he cut the rope in one easy flicker of the nail.

A young man's body now lay slouched upon the soiled ground.

*sirens wail in the distance as the shadowed man makes his exit*