Chapter One: Fall And Rise

The Forbidden Forest May 2nd 1998

As Harry walks through The Forbidden Forest holding onto the Resurrection Stone. He thought of just dropping it, but decided against it instead placing it into his pocket. He eventually comes across a clearing where Voldemort and his followers had been waiting with Hagrid tied up.

"Harry? NO! WHAT ARE YE DOING HERE?!" Hagrid shouted before being hushed by a Death Eater. Harry stands across from them waiting.

" Harry Potter," Voldemort said. "The boy who lived. Come to die." Voldemort's snake Nagini began slithering closer as he raises The Elder Wand. Harry closed his eyes before Voldemort made his move. "Avada Kadavra!" And with a bright flash of green Harry Potter died.

Out in the astronomy tower Aberforth Dumbledore saw a bright flash come from The Forbidden Forest with a mix of green and yellow. "Looks like we're gonna have to do this the hard way." Aberforth mumbled to himself. Later in the day Ron, Hermione, and Ginny stand there with  what remained of the schools students,  teachers, and the Order of the  Phoenix, Aberforth among them. Voldemort had walked into the other end of the courtyard with  all of his followers behind him. After a moment a beaten and tied up  Hagrid walks to the open holding a limp body.

"Ron who is that?" Ginny asked with fear in  her voice. "That Hagrid is carrying." Ginny looks to her brother for  reassurance but his look of horror told her her suspicions are true.  "Ron! Who is it?!" Ginny cried.

Voldemort had a look of joy as he took a step forward. "Harry Potter, IS DEAD!" He cheered.

"NOOO! NOO!" Ginny cried as she drew her wand but before she could do anything Ron and Hermione held her back.

"SILENCE!" Voldemort shouted. "Stupid girl," he snarled. "Harry Potter is dead. From here forth you put your faith, in me."

"Not  likely Tom!" yelled out the authoritative voice of Aberforth  Dumbledore. Everyone turned to see him. He had a look of bravery and  defiance on his face. Wand in hand and at the ready he stepped forward.  He took a look to Ginny, Hermione, and Ron before waving his wand at them.   "Tempus Volant!"  He cast causing A bright yellow glow to engulfed the three much to the  confusion of everyone. His twinkling smile then gave an odd sense of  security for a moment before turning back to Voldemort with a smirk.

"What was that!" Voldemort demanded in rage. Angered that someone dared deify him. "What was that spell you just cast!"

"The  spell that will put an end to you for good Tom!" Aberforth answered.  "You see, now that you killed Harry, there is only one thing holding you  together." Aberforth then raised his wand. "Occidere!" A  set of  three blood red magic  blasts of energy rushed forward. Voldemort  quickly deflected the blasts sending them to the sides hitting two of his  followers. Upon the impact their body's began twitching and convulsing  before dropping dead. At that the battle began once again. Hermione and  Ron shot spells at Voldemort's snake Nagini getting it to follow them  while Ginny stepped up to protect Aberforth from anyone who wanted to  take him out while he was distracted. "Convertam Interficere!"  This spell shot out several black tendrils from Aberforth's wand.  Voldemort had to dissaperate just to avoid them. While Aberforth looked  for Voldemort Ginny found herself facing a dark wizard named Greyback.

While  the dual in the courtyard was in full swing Ron and Hermione were  inside the castle being chased by the snake. Each of them had a Basilisk  fang they needed to kill it, so all they had to do is be careful. while  leading it down the corridors they found themselves at a dead end.

"Well  its now or never." Ron states. They both turn around to see the snake  slithering towards them. Ron readies himself, Fang in hand while standing  in front of Hermione. "Come get some you bloody reptile!" The snake goes  for a strike Hermione, but Ron dose the unthinkable, tackling it to the  ground. It recovers quickly getting a painful bite at Ron's shoulder.  "Run Hermione!" He shouts as he try's to stab the snake with the  Basilisk fang but fails.  Hermione backs away holding her Basilisk fang  tightly. The snake managed to knock the fang from Ron's hand and Hermione  runs in only to by blasted by a hex sending her to the ground. She looks  up to see a dark witch known as Bellatrix Lestrange, an evil women who  had only the other night carved the word Mudblood into Hermione's arm after using the Cruciatus Curse on her.