Chapter Two: Meeting's With The Past

Everyone was sitting in the living room at James request. The Marauders with Lily sat on a couch across from Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione. Lily had put baby Harry to bed moments earlier and had a muggle baby monitor down there with them.

"Alright," James says breaking the silence. "I've called Dumbledore to come here and help us sort this out. Is everyone good with that?" He asks as everyone nods. It takes a few moments and everyone hears the crack of an apparition in the room over. Everyone grabs there wand in caution before hearing a familiar voice.

"Its me." Dumbledore calls.

"Its a little rainy out ey." Sirius says confusing the newcomers.

"Indeed, and I was glad I had my Umbrella." Dumbledore replies. At that reply Harry noticed Sirius, James, and Lily relax and put their wands away. A moment later and Albus Dumbledore walks in his smile twinkling as ever. He then looks over to Harry and looks confused for a moment, but shakes it away.

"I see your company you mentioned James." He says looking to James before returning to Harry. "Was it a Time Turner?" Dumbledore asks earning a look of confusion from the newcomers.

"Sir?" Harry asks.

"Harry, am I right?" Dumbledore asks getting a nod from Harry. "Tell me, what happened to you just before arriving here." Harry thinks for a moment.

"Well Sir, I was in the Forbiddon Forrest getting prepared to die so they," He gestures to Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. "Had a chance to defeat Voldemort. But before I faced my death I found the Resurrection Stone you hid in the Golden Snitch you left me. After that I talked to dad," He says gesturing to James. "Mom," He adds gesturing to Lily. "Sirius and Remus. From there I-"

"Brought the Stone with you as you were killed." Dumbledore finishes with sudden realization, baffling Harry. "I think I know how you got here now, but as for your friends?"

The three looked to each other before Ron raises his hand. "Please, you don't need to raise your hand here. Just speak your name, and how you got here." Dumbledore say calmly getting Ron to put his hand down.

"Well Sir, I'm Ron Weasley. I died after getting eaten by Voldemort's blasted snake."  Ron says confusing Dumbledore.

"Did anything strange happen before that?" Dumbledore asks quizzically.

"No not that I-"

"Wait!" Hermione shouts putting everyone's eyes on her. "Sir have you ever heard of a spell called Tempus Volant?" She asks earning a look of understanding from Dumbledore, but complete confusion from Sirius and the Potters.

"I believe I now know the situation." Dumbledore states with a grim look. "If what your all saying is true, then your in the past." That statement hit Harry like a blugger. He looked to the others and they had a similar expression.

"The past?" Harry asks.

"Yes Harry. You see, the Resurrection Stone is said to have a curse upon it Harry. If it ever gets destroyed while on a person that is dying or dead, that Person is sent to the past on the day of, or prior to the worst day of that person's life." He explains. "As for the three of you." He adds gesturing to Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. "I've only heard of the spell being used by one person. I never understood properly what it was supposed to do, but it seems to have forced you along with your friend, Though at the price of dying."

Everyone was silent at that. With a sigh Sirius stands. "Professor how do we know they aren't lying. I mean with everything going on they could vary well be Death Eater's." He says getting a slight nod of approval from James, and a scowl from Lily. Hermione and Ron were getting up to protest but Harry stopped them.

"It's alright." Harry says understandingly. "I can understand the skepticism. Besides, this whole thing is starting to make my brain hurt. We can take Veritaserum to prove that we're telling the truth." Sirius looks to James who just shrugs.

After traveling via the floo network the group (minus Lily who stayed to look after little Harry)arrives in Dumbledore's office at Hogwarts. From there they travel to the potions class. After a bit of questioning, Harry and his friends were finally believed by Sirius and James. James walked off while Ginny, Hermione, Ron, and Sirius were all heading back to Dumbledore's office for tea. Harry decided to split off from them for a bit after some tea so he could clear his head in the observatory. Unknown to him James had the same idea.