Chapter Four

This is going to be the last chapter, and I hope you enjoy it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aster's POV:

Jack disappeared after he woke up the second time.

No one knows why.

He just, left. Right out from under our noses.

But I intend to find him. I have to apologise.

I hope it's not too late.

*change to 3rd person POV*

Jack stands at the edge of the cliff, letting his toes hang off the end.

He lets out a shaky breath he didn't even know he was holding. There had been so much stress he had been going through lately. He just needed to get it out.

Suddenly someone grabs him from behind and pulls him backward, knocking the wind out of his lungs.

"Don't y-you ever try and d-do t-that to me again!" Aster sobs into Jack's chest, clinging onto him for dear life.
Jack looked down at the shaking lump of fur that was his best friend; confused at what he was talking about. Then he chuckled and sighed as he realised what Aster was talking about.
"I wasn't going jump if that's what you were thinking." Bunny stared up at him with tears in his eyes. Jack smiled softly and hugged Bunny; pulling him into his lap. He gently rubbed circles on his back as he tried to get him to calm down. Bunny looked up into his eyes very sincerely, and calmed his breathing.

Then he spoke, "I promise I won't ever hurt you like that again. I was such a jerk. I will spend my whole life trying to make it up to you, Jack. Even if you don't want me to." Jack tried to tell him that it was fine, but Bunny continued. "I-I love you, Jacky, and I don't want to lose you again. Ev-."

Jack kisses Aster passionately, cutting off his last word. It was sweet and loving. Jack breaks the kiss and, looking lovingly into Bunny's eyes, pecks a kiss on his nose so light that it leaves a permanent frost mark. Jack then rests his forehead against Bunny's and whispers, "I love you too." Bunny, with tears in his eyes, is at a loss of words. "So, you're kind of stuck with me now, eh?" Jack smirks, poking him on the shoulder and leaning back to lay on the ground. Bunny grins, but is cut short when the cold finally starts to seep through his fur; making him shiver. Jack stands, pulling Bunny up with him. "I'd better get you home before you catch a cold, my little ball of fluff." Jack laughs, making Bunny smile.

Everything is finally going to be okay, Aster thinks to himself. Everything will be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE FEELS

ASDFGHJKL;

Sorry everyone, I cOULDN'T HELP IT OkAY?!

Thanks for reading my story, it was really fun to write.

Oh and thanks for sticking with me even though I haven't posted in ages.. I gave into my procrastination and got into a really bad case of writer's block on all the things I've been trying to write.

Thank you for being so amazing and voting for my story even though it was still on hold. Honestly, that was what pushed me to finish the book.

Just, thank you...

fINALLY I FINISHED IT!!

IT'S REALLY OVER ISN'T IT?!

Sorry, but there won't be a sequel because of the fact that I simply don't see this going anywhere, and it was always meant to be short and sweet anyways.

Love you all!!