A CRY FOR HELP

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 10
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

The door swings open to reveal and dirty tired red eyed lightwood. He really did look like Voldemort jr now.

"Bazile?" His voice cracking. I put my arms around his torso. "Hey Voldemort heard you missed me?"

He doesn't respond he hugs me back. He starts to cry on my shoulder. Holding me like I'm going to vanish from his grip.

"He is gone" he says "I felt it valentine was here then left through a portal to only angels know where. And then I felt him die" he says sobbing. "I was supposed to be there with him"

"Alec he did everything he could. I'm sure he wouldn't of changed what he did." I try to make it better.

"When was the last time you changed and showered?" I ask taking his hand in mine.

He doesn't answer. "Come on big guy" I lead him to the bathroom. I fill the tub and put in bubbles.

I take his shirt off and pants. And sit him down in the tub. I wash his hair. Threading my fingers through his locks. He leans his head back and his shoulders relaxing at my touch.

I rinse his hair and body after I finish. I run to his closet and get him fresh clothes. He nods and changed into the clothes then come out in a long sleeve and some joggers.

He doesn't say anything. He just stands there. I go up to him and grab his face. "Will you be okay?" I ask

He looks at me intently. "I'm going back with you" he says determined. "I need you and you can't leave your job."

Not wanting to argue with him. "You really want to leave this?" I ask referring to the shadow world.

"I don't think I can be a shadowhunter anymore" he says "at least not for a while." He says sighing.

"Alec your family" he cuts me off "you are my family. I've been a wreak without you here. I need to breath. I-I feel like I'm suffocating here" he says "I've been pushing through these past three month because you told me to. I would've just left the moment you did"

"Please Beth I need to breath I need to get away from this. Please take it away" he says breaking my heart with the last words.

I grab his face in my hands. I nod at him "let's go"

"You pack I'll talk to izzy and maryse ok?" I say in a soft voice.

He nods and grabs a suit case and starts to pack his bag.

I go outside his room and find Izzy speaking with her mom. "How is he?" Maryse asks

"Better. Listen I wanted to talk to you both. Privately" I say.

Izzy nods and brings us to
Her room. "What happened beth?"

"I'm taking Alec with me for a little while." I say "before you bash me. It was his choice"

"I wasn't going to beth. Just take care of him please?" Izzy says