PROPOSAL

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 17
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"You're parpati?" I ask shocked.

"Yes, you've been here for us for a lot. I want you to be my parpati" Izzy says softly.

"Really you want a idiot as your parpati?" I ask softly.

"It's you or nothing" she says determined. "I accept this cult devotion to you izzy" I say joking.

She laughs at my expression. "I've learned to not correct you" she says happily. "Mom knows too" she says.

"I'm going to be the best wife. Quick question Versace or Chanel?" I ask referring to our wedding gift.

"Versace" she says laughing. "I'm going to marry you before your brother. This sounds like the beginning of a novela" I say.

I start to narrate. "I object. Alec says at the alter while Izzy and Beth are slipping their rings on. Intense music" I get really into it and start acting the dramatic part.

"Alexander why?" I ask pretending to faint.

I hear Izzy laughing in the backround. The first genuine laugh in a couple days.

"How are you a genius engineer" she says crying at this point.

"Careful with the tears. This one time I rubbed my eye and looked like a raccoon. Hence the reason I broke up with mascara" I say remembering that dreadful day.

"It's waterproof. I'm not an idiot." She says.

"That's insinuating Im the idiot of the group. And if I recall correctly you called me a genius not too long ago." I say smartly.

"I thought you we're an idiot when I met you. Then you hacked into our system, kicked two vampires in the face. Deflected a bullet with a blade. Somehow made Alec change his black shirts" she keeps continuing to list I did. I cut her off.

"Oh please continue we have all day" I say flattered.

"I'm not because we don't need your ego getting any bigger" she says glaring.

The door swings open. I think it's Alec. I turn around and meet jaces gaze.

"Can we talk?" He asks. "Sure thing I'll get my assistant to push some time for you." I say

"Izzy?" I ask referring to her. She shoves me off the bed. I land on the floor.

"I'm going to press charges for spouse abuse" I say getting up. I walk with jace dramatically holding my back.

Alec sees this and runs up to me. "Jace what did you do" he asks angry. He slowly holds me tightly to his chest. Protecting me from my blond friend.

"I didn't do anything" he says defensively. "Izzy shoved her off the bed" he says putting it on Izzy.

"Im fine. Just sore" I say pulling away. Alec analyzes my fave looking for a lie. He doesn't find one.

"I'm going to go have a talk with Isabelle" he announces sternly. "Don't scold my wife. I'll fight for her sidechick or not" I say bring up my fist.

Jace clearly annoyed with my behavior. Pulls me to a room. "This looks like your going to kill me" I say. "Quick tip acid dissolves a body in a good 3 hours if you're looking for a quick No evidence" i say.

"I'm not going to ask how you know that" he says.

"I need to tell you something because you're the only one that knows" he says quietly.

"Is this about the time in Connecticut?" I ask.

The door swings open. "What time in Connecticut?" Alec says upset. Oh this looks bad.

He grabs my arm. "What happened in Connecticut" he asks looking at me with angry and eyes and Jace.

"He came over to work" I say then I realize how bad that sound.

"DdI you cheat on me with my brother?" He asks seething at jace.

"No NOOO!" I yell

"god dammit Alec I thought you knew I like dark haired goodies." I say he glares at me now at that statement.

"He needed my help on something" I say.

He scoffs "I am her boyfriend. I should be in this room with you." He says getting comfortable on the couch. Pulling me to him.

"Well jace. Any day now" he says sarcastically.

"I can't believe you actually chose me over a chick" he says shaking his head. "What happened to bro's before super geniuses" he says changing the frase.

Alec lifts and eyebrow up saying. Are you actually testing me?

"I found out what my last name is" he says after a while of staring into his parapati eyes.

I feel Alecs face in my shoulder. I hear jace groan at the action.

"I'm a herondale" he says cutting.

My eyes widen. "Uh welcome tot eh family I guess?" I say awkwardly.

"I'm you're biological brother." He announces.

Alecs head lifts. "Brother?" He asks confused.

"Yes" he says.

"Oh thank god" I say sighing into Alecs chest. He kisses my head softly.

"Not in front of people please" jace says disgusted.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂