Chapter V.

(this is the picture of Kalian.)

    Ah, the third male lead who is totally insignificant to the story! I realized.

Hmm, I should probably avoid the male leads since they're the cause of my death. Yeah, that way I would probably survive but... that seems like too much work! I'm already tired just from thinking about having to go through the trouble to avoid them.

   When does Phoenix die in the novel? It was in the Volume 1 Chapter twenty-something. She wasn't even that much of a good villainess, but she complicated everything, double. So, I guess she was annoying but the real dark horse was Raymond though.

   Raymond... who mutilated, & tortured Phoenix to death. That was the most violent part of the book throughout. He's the only one who I should really avoid, & besides, I won't have to bother making any efforts at all since Phoenix never meets him until the day he kidnaps her fro-

   'Phoenix! Bow down!!!' my brother muttered to me, & only then did I notice everyone around me bowing down.

  However, I was afraid if I bowed down, I would completely fall down onto my face unable to hold myself. 

   But not bowing down to a Royal... even though I barely know anything, I can imagine what kind of pun-ishment I'll get. (Sorry, I just... I just had to do that.)

   So, with all my effort I forced myself to turn back, & met those turquoise eyes immediately. They were staring at me with such cold look, I almost flinched.

  Luckily for me, the heroine chose right that moment to come in late; 'The-'

    She came in even before the guard could announce her, & that gave her a mysterious vibe I guess. Unfortunately for her, she bumped right onto the turquoise haired unimportant male lead who was standing right before her as she came running in.

    The kids who were previously bowing down, glanced up curiously, & seeing me who was already standing, they straightened themselves. 

   'Oh, I'm sorry,' she apologized, & bowed down fully; 'How dare you...!' the boy paused completely when she looked up, & their eyes met.

   One... two... three.

'Oh, I'm very sorry,' Selene bowed down again, & only then did he wake up from his daze.

   'You should watch your way next time you come in,' he told her; 'Only this time I'll excuse your behavior towards a Royalty. Everyone rise,' he said not noticing that they were all standing up straight since he was too busy staring at Selene.

    And, he's already in love. Too bad he's the third male lead, too bad so sad. Even though he's the crown prince of the empire, next to- wait!

Right, my chaise longue! (it somehow already become hers)

   Remembering the soft looking couch, I turned around in my place, & stared longingly at the longue. The ballroom was too big, about 35 foot square, so it seemed like I would have to walk for a long time to reach the couch which was in the corner of the room.

   Ugh! It's so far away!!!! WHY?

Suddenly the crowd drifted apart, moving me with them, & the turquoise haired boy came into my view, walking in the road the kids made for him.

    Where...? ...!

  He comfortably sat down on... my longue!!! As if on purpose, he sat right there, where I was supposed to be sitting.

     I stared at him while the atmosphere slowly turned to its original one, & soon they were chattering loudly. 

   Oh, well. It was too far for me anyway, but now where do I...?

'Hey,' I heard a girl call back, & I reluctantly turned back with my muscles aching, but turns out they weren't talking to me at all.

   'You did that on purpose, didn't you?' a blurry faced girl asked from Selene.

Oh, right. The peach tart had his fans as well- I almost forgot them because they were so insignificant to the story.

   'What? No, I-'

'Shut it,' one girl interrupted her, & took her by the hand. Then smiled evilly; 'Hey, let's all go to the resting room together, ok?'

   Oh, this is a sign for trouble- but the female lead never gets seriously harmed, so it's ok. It was in the academy when the real trouble started after all. At most, they'll just spill something on her, or threaten her.

   The real problem is... where do I rest now?

Music started out of nowhere, almost startling me. The girls were making their way between the crowd, & though I didn't particularly want to, I grabbed one of the leading girl's arm; 'What?' she looked at me, sizing me up.

    The leading girl with a blurry face was probably the prince's fiancee, & if I remember correctly, it was mentioned in the novel that the fiancee of the crown prince was the Grand duke's only daughter. So, if I help the heroine, I'm making her my enemy, & my family just might meet their downfall but...

  'Where's the resting room? I want to go there too,' I told her.

  ... But I'm not planning to interfere anyway. I'm too lazy to do so.

A/N; Anyway, I want to ask few questions. You guys don't necessarily have to answer them, but it would be helpful for me if you do so;

  1) How's the story?

a- I don't like it        b-interesting so far      c-it's alright         d- your own answer.

 2) How many times should I update in a week?

a- as many as you like     b-2 times           c- 4, or 5              d- I still don't like your work.

3)OK, what if I like... make the story... um, R19?

a- yeah, sure               b- I'm still a kid        c- I don't like that        d-whatever.

    Please choose one answer, & the last one is a joke. I'm not planning to write R19, because I have no capabilities in that sense. But if you want... I guess I can try.