(last week's) HALLOWEEN special

'Ghosts... don't exist.'
'How do you know? Dragons exist,' Selene narrowed her eyes at Emile.
   'Dragons, and ghosts are different: there is no proof that spirits exist,' she spat back at her rudely.
   'There's no proof that they don't exist either.'
    They stared at each other for a long time, waiting for the other to turn away:
  ...
'Phoenix~'
'Phoenix.'
    I sipped the tea loudly as I glanced at the two of them in turn.
  'Ghosts exist, right?'
'Well...' I murmured into the cup: technically, I'm not dead... but was. Does that...count?
   'See? I told you!' Emile smirked, glaring at her in a mocking way.
   'She hasn't answered yet.'
'... Well, whatever,' I shrugged: they would continue to argue regardless of what my answer would be anyway.
   'If you're curious...'
Emile, and Selene looked up behind me: 'Raymond!'
   'Shall we go see? What do you say?'
'See what?' Selene asked with furrowed brows as he took a seat beside her.
    'If I tell you about a nice place, will you-' Selene pushed him away as she covered his mouth.
   'Just get to the point.'
'Well, there's a legend about a house in the middle of the woods. When I was just out of my egg, I used to be told that an old dark wizard lived there.'
    'Like a scary story for... dragons?' Emile asked with her brows raised in question, making Raymond smile.
   But as usual, it didn't look like he was paying any attention to her. Just like how two rocks are just rocks, even if they're at the apex of a mountain, and a diamond is still a diamond no matter where it is. ( the two rocks= Emile, and her)
   'Black magic is quite scary, you know? As long as the weilder is powerful enough, even dragons aren't much of a challenge. Humans... would be lunchtime snacks.'
    This tea goes really well with this dessert.
The taste of mint neutralizes the cloying sweet cream, and adds quite a cool touch to the tongue. I feel like I can write a hundred word essay review about this... though I think I'll get tired of it pretty quickly.
   'So, will you go?' Selene asks from me, and I look up at her in surprise: 'Where?'
    'To the haunted-'
'No, thank you.'
   'Why? Are you scared?'
What's the use of being scared? Won't you get tired too quickly then?
   'I'm not interes-'
'Where are you guys going, you say?'
Selene's eyes light up immediately: oh, it's Ian.
    Indeed- it was him. Though he looked a bit sweaty... still so handsome.
   Raymond on the other hand looked irritated...
   Ah, the fight between the male leads~ how...
... exhausting. Please don't include me in it.
    'To the haunted house!' She smiled as she told Ian, while Emile glared at me: 'You'll go, right?'
  'Hmm... I'm kind of busy lately-'
'What garbage are you spewing- You're never busy.'
...
   'You will go, right Phoenix?'
'I feel lazy-'
  'So, you'll go? Well, that's good- let's go then.'
   Raymond smiled as he stood up: 'Don't forget Ian, this time,' Selene warns and he clicks his tongue in reply. Though Ian seemed to feel the same as him...
   But, why am I going? Gah, I want to sleep.
    Then he snapped his fingers- in a moment, a green light took over my body and vision.

A/n: this is part 1. I'll write the rest later.