Chapter 1-Waiting

The black and white furry stood and looked outside his window, he was a sensitive and caring fur with red eyes and red streaks in his fur. Nyx was truly amazing there is no other furry like him. Nyx was waiting for his love and for his dreams, he was waiting for Fumiko a cute grey and white fox with green streaks in his hair, sparkling green eyes and a beautiful grey tail. He was a strong but caring fur and always looked out for Nyx and had his back no matter what.

Nyx breathed on the glass of his window and in the mist he wrote N&F. As he waited for his prince to arrive he imagined himself lying naked next to him on the floor of his room. He imagined Fumiko holding his dick and gently rubbing it in his paw and in this moment he was as excited and as a fur could be. He continued to gaze outside the window, trees swaying in the breeze and many furs walked up and down the long winding road. It was a calm and peaceful evening, a few birds flew past singing a song that he was sure he had heard before , the sky was glowing golden and the sun was slowly sinking behind a hill in the distance.

Then he realised he wasn't wearing his collar the one that Fumiko gave to him. It was red with silver studs and on the tag it said "Nyx Slut", he loved his collar, it was his favourite thing and he let Fumiko tie his lead to it whenever he wanted. They both love bondage it is a big part of their relationship. He glanced about and saw it hanging on his wardrobe and went over to pick it up.He put it round his small neck and fastened it. He then walked over to the picture he had of him and Fumiko and picked it up. They were both naked on the floor cuddling and teasing each other.

Nyx loved this pic as he was on top of Fumiko with two fingers up his bum and his lovers eyes were staring at him gleaming and his mouth smiling showing his white teeth. He put down the photo and went into the bathroom and took the lube Fumiko gave him off the shelf and tossed it onto his bed along with a note that came with it. He sat down on his bed and began to read it "Nyx I have given you this lube so you can be reminded of me every time you jerk your amazing dick love Fumiko xxxxx." At this Nyx gave a cute moan and returned to his window clutching the note to his chest loving him even more.

Suddenly his heart lept as fur came down the road. It was a fur so beautiful his heart started pounding and his body was filled with emotion and energy. Fumiko was walking down the road, he walked quickly and strongly. He looked up at they golden sky and took a breath of the fresh evening air and felt excited to see his lover. As he walked he imagined all the wonderful things that were about to happen, and as he walked up to the door and knocked Nyx rushed down the stairs, opened the door and wrapped his arms tightly around Fumikos thick waist and started kissing his strong neck.

Fumiko put his arms around him and kissed Nyx on the cheek and stroked his shiny black fur, they stood there for ages neither spoke but were filled with love and happiness. They had waited so long for this time to come, so many months had passed since they last touched each other. Suddenly Nyx released himself from Fumiko, closed the door and whispered in Fumiko's ear "let's go upstairs I have something special to show you" and Fumiko grabbed Nyx by the paw, ran upstairs and flung him on the bed.

Nyx immediately began to remove his clothes and grabbed the lube off the bed and squirted some into his paws. He then rubbed it on his bum and on his dick. Nyx then put on his striped purple and black suspenders that exposed his lube covered dick. Fumiko took off his clothes and took a lead from his pocket and tied it to Nyx's collar and gave it a pull, Nyx fell backwards but Fumiko caught him in his arms and they stared at each other ready for anything.

Word Count...754