Chapter-3 The Shower

After lying for a while Nyx said "how about we go get a shower to clean up" and Fumiko took his hand and said "then let's go daddy." They walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Fumiko sat by the sink with his legs open and Nyx pulled the white shower curtain apart. He reached and turned on the shower, warm water started pouring out the shower and Nyx went in.

He looked over at his prince who was still sitting by the sink and said "it's lonely in here." Fumiko stood up and went over to him. In a soft voice he said "would daddy like to finger me?" Nyx pulled him close and started to put fingers inside Fumiko. Fumiko grasped Nyx's butt and began sucking his neck. They stood the water clung together and enjoying ever bit of it. Nyx removed his fingers and sucked them they tasted good. Fumiko continued to suck on Nyx's neck and Nyx put his fingers back in. He continued to finger Fumiko for a long time, putting his fingers in and out, sucking them and putting them back in.

Fumiko then moved his hand and grabbed Nyx's testicles and started to feel them around. This made Nyx moan again and his dick was getting wetter by the second. He took his fingers out and looked at Fumiko's kind face and touched his nose with his. Nyx put a hand on Fumiko's dick and started to jerk it. He put his other and on Fumiko's testicles and moved them up and down. Fumiko did the same and they both stood in the shower pleased and aroused. Fumiko whispered in Nyx's ear "daddy has some beautiful balls" and Nyx replied "my prince is so smooth." They both moaned and rubbed dicks together hard. Then Fumiko said "shall I get some soap?" And Nyx said "if you do put it inside me."

Fumiko got some white soap and rubbed it against his stiff dick and once it was wet he slowly loosened Nyx's tight bum and pushed it inside him. Nyx's eyes rolled with intense pleasure and he touched Fumiko on the cheek with a soft paw. "My prince I wish you were here forever." "Daddy I will be." Fumiko took the soap out of Nyx's bum and rubbed Nyx's dick with it hard. Nyx kissed Fumiko's cute lips and held the back of his head. Fumiko was pulled close and left the soap so it was stuck between there dicks. They started to move their hips around and the soap pressed against them. "Uhhhhh" moaned Fumiko.

Nyx spread Fumiko's butt and rubbed a finger over it. "My prince has a tight bum" he whispered softly. Fumiko grinned and began to tease Nyx's hair with a gentle paw. Nyx then pulled himself away and went over to a cupboard and pulled out a dildo. "Would my prince like a ride?" He asked. Fumiko grunned again and said "always daddy." He took it from him and stuck it to the floor of the bath and sat on it. Nyx then put his dick in Fumiko's mouth and as Fumiko rose his dildo up and down Nyx thrusted his dick forwards and backwards in Fumiko's mouth. Moans and cute noises could be heard. Fumiko grabbed Nyx's dick and rubbed it back and forth still riding his dildo.
Nyx was moaning so much that Fumiko came all over his legs and when Nyx saw that he squirted inside Fumiko's mouth. Fumiko licked the cum of Nyx's legs and swallowed it.

"Daddy's milk tastes good he said." Nyx rubbed his dick all over Fumiko's face and they collapsed on top of each other covered in water and cum. They then washed themselves and Nyx pulled out some grey towels and white bathrobes for them to wear. They both looked cute in the bathrobes and they went out of the bathroom and Fumiko sat on the bed. Nyx came over and sat on Fumiko's lap. They cuddled for a while and Nyx nearly fell asleep in his boyfriends arms but Fumiko kept him awake by whispering cute names and ideas in Nyx's fluffy ear. Eventually They both fell asleep and there arms fell apart from each other as they slept. As they slept they both dreamed of there evening and wished they would never leave each other.

Word count-729
Chapter-4 coming soon