Chapter 2-Nyx and Fumiko

As they stared at one another they both knew what they wanted. Their eyes gave out that gleaming expression of knowing. both were grinning there cute little mouths open slightly, Nyx held his tongue between his teeth and Fumiko's sparkled the lead hanging from his mouth. Nyx Knelt down his suspenders tightened highlighting  his curves. He pressed his butt against Fumiko's white stomach and began to twerk his curvy black cheeks. Fumiko stroked his red-streaked hair, pulled his red collar back with the black lead in his mouth and gave his curvy butt a slap. Nyx gave a cute little moan "uhhhh" and Fumiko whispered softly in his ear "do you like that daddy?" and Nyx replied "yes my prince, do it again."

Fumiko slapped his butt again and stroked his shiny hair. Nyx moaned again "uhhhh my prince your amazing " Fumiko was becoming harder from the sound of Nyx moaning so loud. He rubbed his dick on his back hard and hugged Nyx from behind. Then Nyx picked up the bottle of lube and handed it to Fumiko and just he was about to take it Nyx pulled off the cap and poured it all over him. Fumiko's lower body's was covered in it. They both giggled and Fumiko started spreading lube all over himself and all over Nyx's butt and back. He then covered his paw with it and put it up Nyx's soft butt and started to fist him hard. Nyx was now moaning loudly "uhhhhh daddy" and Fumiko fisted him harder and faster pulling his collar and tail and slapping his butt with his other paw.

He opened his paw inside Nyx and twirled it round and then made it back into a fist. He loved Nyx more than anything else in the world so he always made these times as special as he could for Nyx. As Fumiko fisted him faster  Nyx was getting harder and started to jerk his dick hard, up and down moaning loudly all the time. Nyx had never felt so good in his life, a fist inside him and his prince was the one who put it there. He looked back and saw Fumiko smiling at him. Nyx kissed his neck softly and Fumiko kissed him back. He moaned again louder "UHhhhhh" and Fumiko removed his fist and said gently, "would daddy like a lollipop?" And Nyx replied "of course my beautiful prince."

Nyx turned around and began to shove Fumiko's dick down his mouth. It felt good and Nyx played with it hard. Fumiko began to moan "uhhhhh daddy" Nyx then tickled Fumiko's butt and rubbed Fumiko's butthole hard. Fumiko moaned again and said to Nyx "daddy please finish my lollipop" Nyx did just that, he went up and down with his little mouth over Fumiko's huge dick. He licked the end with his tongue and sucked it hard, he loved Fumiko. Nyx then gathered the remaining lube and still sucking on Fumiko's dick he put two fingers up Fumiko's huge butt. Fumiko moaned with pleasure "uhhhh daddy more please" and he started to feel fingers inside him being twirled around thrusted forwards and backwards.

Nyx began sucking harder and looked up at his prince and Then Fumiko finished in his mouth and growled with happiness. "AHHHH DADDY" Nyx licked Fumiko's dick clean with his little fox tongue and swallowed all that came out. Cum dripped from his mouth and chin and Fumiko said "daddy is my little slut" and Nyx tongued the inside of Fumiko's mouth Fumiko did the same and they kissed for ages both held the other tight. This was the evening they had both longed for. Nyx suddenly pushed Fumiko over and his collar was pulled tight so that he fell on top of him dicks now rubbing against each other, both hard both wet. Nyx then spoke in his soft fox voice "I think there is still some milk left in this straw daddy" and sat on Fumiko's face, dick in his mouth.

He then began to ride Fumiko's mouth thrusting his dick forwards and backwards moaning more and more. He sped up thrusting faster into Fumiko's mouth and held the back of Fumiko's head until finally he came, cum squirted out the end of his dick and went all down the back of Fumiko's mouth. Fumiko choked and swallowed his white milk. Nyx said "was that good my prince?" Fumiko replied "daddy it tasted like gold." Then Nyx rolled over on his back and they lay there there heads tilted and their noses touching. They smiled at each other and held hands both so in love.

Word count... 778