How it all started

How did it all start anyway? Why did it had to be me who happened to help him that day? Out of all the thousands of people who lived in Naples, it just had to be me.

Naples, Italy 1990

A young girl by the name y/n l/n had moved to Italy from America. Her mother decided to move here with her daughter in hopes of finding y/n's father, whom she is hopelessly in love with. M/n (mother name) was just a young women in her early 20's at that time when she met y/n's father.

The man was handsome, he looked a tad bit old but not too many wrinkles. He had beautiful blonde hair, with two unique face tattoos underneath his eyes, and a lovely bandana that he puts on his head. His name you may ask?

Is Caesar Zeppeli

(Italian is in italics)

(Normal is in English)

And so y/n is half American and half Italian. Y/n helped her mother with the groceries, she looked through the list and repeated the words in her mind. "Italy is so weird" she muttered under her breath.

Time skip

Y/n exited out of the store, with the food in hand. There wasn't to much to buy, so she carried it with her non dominant hand. "Can't touch this~ you cant touch this~" she sang, skipping around the streets of Naples.

"What are you going to do about it gIoRnO- or should I call you hArUnO?"

Y/n stoped in her tracks, she crept around the corner to see what the commotion was. A young boy with a bowl cut. A pang of sadness and empathy for the boy filled her heart, she just had to help him. There were 4 boys, one of them are probably older then y/n. She knew she couldn't possibly fight all of them so she did the next best thing.

Throw eggs at them

It would waste the money she bought it with but, it sure would be worth it. Unbeknownst to y/n, she charged the fluids inside  the eggs with Hamon energy. ( I don't know how hamon works) The ringing sound of the breathing power ringed through her ears, as she aimed for the boys head. "Look over here!" She yelled in her native tongue. The sudden voice of a human made all the boys snapped there head to that direction and then.

CRACK!

The eggs left a burnt mark from the Hamon that hit the kid, y/n made an 'Ohhhh' sound while she stared at it. The kids looked back at y/n then to the kid. Y/n. Kid. Y/n. Kid. "-Ahhhh I-I'm getting out of here!" One kid shouted before he ran in lightning speed. "I-I forgot time walk my- sister see ya guys!" Another kid ran off. "MOMMMMYYYY!" The last kid cried as he sped off as well.

The first kid she threw the egg at immediately sprinted away as soon as y/n made eye contact with him. And y/n was afraid to hold eggs ever since then.

She snapped out of her thoughts, making her way to little Giorno. "Hey- oh yeah Italian... are you doing okay?" She asked the boy in Italian. Giorno nodded, taking y/n's hand as she pulled him up. "Those kids are a bunch of bullies! I should've thrown eggs at all of em!" Y/n snarled, "and I wasted some perfectly good eggs..." she mumbled to herself. Y/n heard a giggle from Giorno, "A-are you not from around here?" Giorno queried. She glanced at him and answered "Hmm? Me? Nah I'm not. I'm from America"