Who did it?

"It just had to be you again..."

I say, snapping my eyes back to the tan boy. "Speak louder whore, I can't hear with all your mumbling" he chuckles, regaining back his stance. "Didn't I already told you? All of this is your fault dumbass" he rolls his eyesa again. "Back in January? That was your fault-

"I didn't ask for you to do anything!"

"Well it sounded like you did!"

"You don't just right out do something like that, Giorno is still a child you chuckleshmuck. We've been through this argument before it's pointless when we both know we were in the wrong" pinching the bridge of my nose, I sigh. "If he's still a child then can please kindly explain to me why this child is running the literal mafia?" He asked through gritted teeth. "That's the thing! I don't know either. I was just preparing to graduate then boom! I got kidnapped. And then Giorno is now some mafia boss, I have no idea how he even reached that rank- or how he even got to join the mafia. This kid was absent for a week and now he has Italy in the palms of his hands" I furrowed my eyebrows. "He won't anytime soon, he won't be breathing anytime soon either" he laughs bitterly, wiping the blood from his mouth.

I glared at him "I know that you know what I mean y/n. He hasn't reveal himself to the world by himself right? You must know how the mafia works, it's been what? 2 months since he became boss? He's going to take action soon, no one is going to side with him. You know why? Because what he's doing is wrong. As of right now, there are people out to kill him-

"Lady l/n we must get you to safety, traitors has sneaked into the mansion-

The maid stops, someone who is unfamiliar to her was beside me. She looks to the side and screams, "Singor Bucciarati one of the infiltrators is with lady l/n!" I could hear Xavier internally curse as he shoots one more glare at me before he speeds off. He probably came here without any weapons... what a stupid fellow.

I stood there in complete silence, my mind was hurting. Was the wine taking affect? Or is this just to much for you to bear? Bucciarati immediately appeared in front of me, looking left to right for Xavier. "Where are they?" He asks me, as soon as he found no one here.

I didn't respond, I just stare blankly at the ground. "I... I don't know" I mumbled, not daring to look the man in the eye. "... please come with me, we must get you to Don Giovanna" I nodded reluctantly, following the man without looking straight. Only to the ground.

Not until I bumped heads with somebody. I let out a small 'OOF' as I stare up to see who the person is. Some random girl with braids.

"Was it you?"

"What do you mean?"

She looked down on me, as I felt my eyes twitched. She grabbed my collar and brought me up to her eye level. "I said, did you do it" she repeated. Blankly staring at her, I mentally rolled my eyes. "Sheila E let her down right this instance!" Bucciarati yelled. Internally sighing, I remember the fact that my childhood best friend had passed.

"Y/n!" An annoyingly sweet voice came from behind. "Sheila let go of her" Giorno says, snapping his head at her. "But Don Giovanna" she lets go of me, letting me just melt into the floor like putty. "What happened to her?" Giorno quietly asked Bucciarati. "I have no idea..." Bucciarati replies, shrugging his shoulders while at it.

Giorno approaches me as I just close my eyes let him 'try' to carry me. Me, knowing very well that he may have abs, it really doesn't mean he's strong. Maybe it's just the genes he's built different, but I know he won't be able to carry me that easily. The last time he carried me, I didn't had my arms or my legs so it was easier. Not even bothering to open my eyes, I could feel him struggle. "Y/n il mio amore is there something wrong? Did something happened to you? Do you feel like you might faint again?"

"You know fainting might be a good idea... Lemme try" I continue to just close my eyes and wallow in pain. "N/n..." he mutters my nickname, that I dread very much. If you're wondering what that nickname is. There are two nicknames, one is just my name but shortened, and the other one... the one I hate the most. Is my name with a 'rino' in the end. But fortunately, Giorno used the first one.

I opened one eye, "Oi. I thought we were being intruded by enemies. What are ya doing there just standing around. Get me to safety ya dimwit"

"R-right right... safety"

"By the way, you probably have no idea what the secret someone spilled is but- y/n? Are you sleeping?"

"Yes"

"Then why are you talking?"

"Oh wow I'm talking in my sleep it's an American thing"

"Really?"

"No, shut up"