Finding the Water

Lexis ran off into the trees to sit down and cry she couldn't believe what Skipper said to her after all she did for them this is what she gets in return?! After a few minutes of crying Alex came up to her.

Alex: Lexis?

Lexis: Go away!!!

Alex: Oh. (backs away)

Lexis:(looks up and sees it's Alex) Oh sorry I thought you were one of the penguins.

Alex: That's OK i shouldn't have sneaked up on you like that.

Lexis: It's OK. Anyways what are you doing here do you need anything from me?

Alex: I do but what happened with you and the penguins? I saw you crying.

Lexis: Well it was just a fight with me and Skipper he said I was just a distraction-er a spare member and after all I've done for them they don't respect me!! No wonder why they didn't even bother to check on me when we drifted off to Madagascar.

Alex: Oh that's terrible. But I thought they couldn't reach out to you is because your watch phone didn't have service.

Lexis: Well yes that's true but they could have checked the boat to find me or even drive around the ocean to find me but they didn't.

Alex: Lexis I'm so sorry I never knew that you could even get problems.

Lexis: It's OK it's not your fault.

Alex: (he didn't know what to do he never seen her like this before so he did the only thing he could have think of and hugged her)

Lexis: Um brother what are you doing?

Alex: I just thought you needed a hug.

Lexis:(hugs back) you know what. I do.

After a few seconds of hugging they stop.

Lexis: Thanks Alex I feel a little better now. So anyways what was it that you wanted with me?

Alex: I need your help. I just want to show our dad I'm a real lion.

Lexis: I want to help you and that's how I got into that argument with Skipper. Plus I want to show our dad that Lioness can be tough too.

Alex: You wanted to help me?

Lexis: Yes that's what siblings are for right?

Alex: Yes and I know we haven't been very close back at the zoo.

Lexis: I know and that's mostly my fault I've been focused on my missions with the penguins I haven't had a chance to actually have time with you.

Alex: I forgive you for that but it's also my fault I've been focused on my audition in New York I never had the chance to hang out with you.

Lexis: I think we both have something to blame for it.

Alex: Yeah and I'm sorry about that.

Lexis: I forgive you. So how do we prove to our dad that we can be real lions?

Alex: Well you took down Teetsi very easily you were very strong out there.

Lexis: Thank you Alex at least someone appreciates my strength and fighting talent.

Alex: Your welcome and i was hoping you can train me?

Lexis: Well it might not be easy but yes I'll train you.

Alex: Thank you lexis.

Lexis: No problem Brother.

Alex and Lexis went to go train for a few hours but then it became dark so they had to go to sleep. The next morning Lexis gave Alex some advise about fighting and defending and tested on a nest but they did not know it was a nest.