AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello!! If you're reading this, I'm delighted that you've made it this far!! Thank you so very much for reading this!! I don't know who you are, but I am incredibly grateful that you found this and read it :)

Anyway, I would like to inform all that have stuck with me thus far that I will be creating my own sort of series to go along with the Supernatural series.

This story, Mother Knows Best, takes place before the series' start in 2005. The dates I put into the stories will correspond with actual events from the series, but if you're confused as to what on earth is going on, please feel free to comment with your concerns or shoot me a message! My guess is that the most common origin of this misunderstanding will be lack of knowledge of or exposure to the show, in which case I will put a notification at the beginning of each new story stating where in the series it takes place in order to best avoid the horror of spoilers.

So you all have a frame of reference for the length of each story, I will be planning on filling 10 chapters' worth of material. (Meaning there will only be 10 chapters to each story.) This is to remain true to the fact that I am "writing for" a TV series that has an episode length of about 40 minutes.

Likewise, I will be including some actual episodes from the series itself. This will be done in a "transcript" format, meaning I will take the dialogue and action that I see on the screen and convert it into a story/book format for you all to enjoy. One might also call this "novelization". If this doesn't make sense, once I get to those types of stories you'll understand. (I'll be sure to mention that this is what I was talking about by "novelization". Likewise, anything without a novelization notification can automatically be categorized as an original storyline.)

Anyhow, I won't bore you with my train of thought much longer. I'll leave you with the title of the next book in this series; a title that may thrill some but confuse others. Nonetheless, I'm quite excited to begin writing Five Nights At Freddy's: A Supernatural Fan Fiction. I'm not entirely sure when posting of said story will begin... In fact, I don't even have a ballpark estimate for that. However, when I do begin posting, it will be erratic, with possibly long periods of not-posting in between. The warning has been given.

College drains a lot out of you, folks.

Keep an eye out for that upcoming story, and until then, I look forward to continue writing these stories and receiving feedback from you lovely people.

Ciao!

Storm

**UPDATE: FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S AND ALL SUBSEQUENT SUPERNATURAL STORIES WILL BE POSTED ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT @TheProphetClaire SO LOOK FOR IT THERE**