Chapter 33: Bigger and Badder

"Who is that?" asked Hunter.

"Alexander Waldorf and his brother Vadik Waldorf," said Gabriel. Their heads swung back and gaped at their alpha. "What?" he shrugged nonchalantly, before he was approached by Alexander and his brother Vadik, except a few other wolves also joined them after they finished their mission.

"Is this who you wanted me to bring?" Alexander Waldorf asked Gabriel.

"Yeah," said Gabriel.

Isaiah Iron strode inside with Lazarus, Adrik, Zeiden, Ronin following closely behind him. "He said you had an emergency," said Isaiah.

Gabriel laid his hand on Isaiah's shoulder. "Thanks for coming."

"So, what's the situation?" asked Lazarus sternly.

"Kill and don't let anyone live," said Hunter.

"But leave my father to me," said Alexander, his voice was edged like a blade that was sharp and smooth.

"Father?" All the guys spoke together.

"No one will get in your way, Alec," Gabriel reassured Alexander aka Alec, which was what he preferred to be called instead.

Hunter couldn't wrap his head around what had just happened. "Can someone fill me in?"

Zero smirked. "When'd you plan all this?" she asked Gabriel.

"A couple of months ago Alec reached out to me and we planned this together," he answered.

"How'd you even meet?" asked Azura.

"Last year in Russia, Alec saved my life," revealed Gabriel.

River choked on his breath. "What?" he gawked at Gabriel. "When did this happen? Where was I?"

"I left you at the hotel," Gabriel shrugged his broad shoulders. "I wanted to go out on my own."

"Damn it," grumbled River. "This is why I can't sleep at times."

Lazarus, Hunter and even Alec's brother looked at River sympathetically because they all understood how hard it was to protect these alpha wolves, when they didn't listen to a single word they said properly. But that's what they get for trying to control an alpha into submission.

"We handled the situation outside," Isaiah informed Gabriel. "The only ones that are left, are the wolves in here."

More wolves appeared from the back room. They were probably protecting Lucas and Milo before they were sent as reinforcement, which meant that now Lucas and Milo stood defenceless.

"I need to terminate Milo and his son," Zero said sternly. "You got it handled here, right?"

"Yeah. Thanks for coming," Gabriel said.

Zero nodded. "Anytime," she patted his shoulder before she made her way to Milo to complete her unfinished business with the Blue Blood pack.

Hunter had never seen something quite like these wolves that had gathered to help them. They had turned the tides in seconds upon their arrival, which Hunter couldn't help but feel relieved. In Gabriel's book, allies and friendship was what he always had his mind on, and in the warehouse right now, Hunter understood why his big brother was always focused on making friends more than enemies. The fight continued as everyone brought hell down to the wolves who were clearly outnumbered now.

Between the battle, Hunter was alarmed when Alec stepped in the middle of the floor and looked up into the second-floor window. Hunter was sure that the man would be attacked, but no wolf came close to him, but that was maybe because there was a massive bloke protecting his back. From the dark hair and sharp features of their face, they looked twins, but Vadik Waldorf had shifting eyes; one was a light aqua blue whilst the other was jade green.