«22-Spikes»

«Byakuya Togami»
"I- I think we're in a dungeon." I stand up, peering around the room. Three tunnels peel off the wall, all dimly lit. A blanket of moss coats the rocks and pebbles that make up the walls, dripping dank water. 
"Ok. We need to escape." Makoto takes a step forward-
That's when I notice the pressure plates on the floor.
"Makoto-"
I grab his shoulder, pulling him back just as his foot grazes the plate.
SWOOSH
CHUNK
Metre thick spikes embed themselves in the walls, just where Makoto was standing. 
"Oh... my god. She wasn't joking." I mutter. Makoto wraps his arms round me, trembling.
"I-I-"
"Don't worry Makoto. I won't let her hurt you." I whisper into his hair.
"Ok. W-where do we go now?"
"I suppose... we need to find some other people." I muse. "We need to go..." There's three ways: one surrounded by a mesh of spikes, one plated with pressure pads, and an empty one. That makes me the most nervous.
"I think, this one." I point to the middle one.
"Ok... who else is here?" Makoto asks.
"Too many people..."  I cringe. Almost all of the upper year agreed to come: Chiaki, Himiko, the imposter, Mikan, Ibuki... so many people, in danger, because... of me? I should have gone alone...
"Ok. Let's look for Sayaka. She was with Junko for a while."
We start anxiously pressing forward, trying to hurry around the plates. Looking at Makoto, a flash of worry goes through me. What if I lose him... again. Before I know what I'm doing, I lean in and kiss him, passion and panic mixing together, as we push against each other. The sugary sweetness of the kiss is bittersweet- this could be our last kiss.
after a while we merge in front of another set of three tunnels.
Though, this time, instead of deathly silence there's the hollow sound of crying.
"Sayaka?" Makoto yells.
A shadow emerges, shaking and sobbing. Sayaka stumbles forwards, her foot bloody, pierced through the shoe. She has tears rolling down her face like rain. She has- a knife clutched in her hand.
"Makoto, GO!" I yell, pushing him away. We run forwards, into another tunnel, ducking and diving and just frantic to stay alive.
Please, can we just stay-
CHUNK
-alive