3|The Breakfast Chronicles|

Malhotra Mansion

With this she moved towards Naira's room and opened it only to find mishkhat sleeping there while naira was nowhere to be seen.

She moved towards mishkhat and sitting beside him softly shook his shoulder.

"Mishkat wake up... it's already 9."

"Hmmm....5 minutes"

"Bas now 5 minutes are over get up.. aur naira kaha hai?"

Mishkat grumbled in sleep "Bahar gayi hai."

"Acha chal tu jaldi se uth ja.."  Neyonika spoke shaking him again.

"Hmm"

Neyonika moved out of the room and dialled Naira's number but she didn't answer it.

She woke up all of them but still there was no sign of Naira and neither was she receiving her calls.

She was so busy in calling her that she didn't notice someone coming towards her and banged into him.

"Mom aap theek hai na"

"Hmm" She answered while dialling Naira' number.

"You are looking a bit worried kya baat hai?"

"Naira is missing." She told him with a worried face.

"Missing matlab??" Person asked not able to get what was she trying to say.

"Missing matlab she is not in her room and nor is she receiving my calls." Neyonika explained herself.

"Arey she might be at home only.. you do't worry I will go and see." Person calmed her down.

"Thoda jaldi..if your dadu got to know na ki Naira is missing to problem ho jayegi." Neyonika said and the person nodded.

"Arey relax mom aap jaiye aur apna kaam kijiye,i will find her."

Neyonika passed him a smile and after kissing her forehead the person left.

The person came up on terrace only to be left shocked.

The person reached on the terrace and saw Naira sitting their with some files in her hand and laptop kept in front and talking oops sorry shouting on the phone.

He came in front of her and naira ended the call and gave him a bright smile.

"Good morning bhai"

"Good morning to you too Ms.Malhotra. What are you doing here at this time??" He asked her.

Naira looked towards him and told him the whole story, once she ended the person started laughing and said.

"You guys seriously had food at 4 in the morning."

Naira nodded and said proudly "aur kya voh bhi Singham ke saath."

"Very good I am so proud of you. " He spoke sarcastically.

"Abhi If you have finished your veer gatha to neeche chale,vaise bhi mom neeche tera wait kar rahe hai."

Naura looked ar him shocked and said "mera wait?"

"Hmmm, unko laga ki tu fir subah subah kahi chali gayi."

"Ohh,koi ni. Chalo mai bas yeh sab yaha se Utha lu."

Saying so she picked up her things and both of them moved down.

Naira kept and her things in room and then interlocking her arms with the person they started moving downstairs.

"So?" Naira asked him

"So?" The person replied back.

"That is what I am asking you so fir what have you thought???"