9|Band Baja Par Bina Baarat|

Malhotra Mansion

Living room

They were sitting and chit chatting when Harsh and Kalyani came in. Harsh had a box of sweets in his hand.

Both of them came and got settled on the sofa. Mukti got water for them,after drinking it he asked Mukti to offer sweets to everyone.

Everybody had picked up the sweets and Naira was just going to pick a piece up when Cabir asked a question

Cab- Waise dadu yeh mithai kis khushi mai

Ha(smiling happily)- Maine hamari Naira ka rishta mere dost ke pote se fix kar diya hai.

For next few seconds nobody understood anything and Harsh said

Ha-kya hua aree yeh toh khushi ki baat hai,kyu Naira.

But naira was lost somewhere.

Ha- Naira

Na-Ha....haa da..dadu

Ha- Kya hua puttar

Before Naira could say something it was Raj who spoke

Ra- Papa aise kaise aap rishta pakka kar sakte hai bina Naira se puche

Ha- Dada hu mai uska kuch galat thodi na karunga

Ra- Haan papa lekin bachu ke marzi bina puche aa-

Ha- Bas mujhe kuch nahi sunna shadi toh vahi hogi maine aapni zubaan di hai.

Naira felt as if she has been thrown down from a hundred floor building.

All the anger that she had been trying to stop suddenly came rushing to her and she stood up.

Na(Determined)- Dadu mai yeh shaadi nahi karungi

Ha- Par puttar kyu

Na- Kyuki mujhe nahi karne mujhe abhi aapne life mai kuch karna hai.

Ha- Tum itni famous singer ho, MI ki CEO ho aur to aur dance choreographer bhi ho aur kya chahiye

Na- Nahi dadu mujhe yeh shaddi nahi karni

Ha(Sternly)- Naira tumhari shaadi vahi hogi mai rishta pakka kar ke aaya hu

Na (Angrily)- Joh chahe ban pade kar lijye mai shaadi nahi karungi

Ha- Naira mai tumse bada hu tameez mat bhulo

Na- Tammeez mai hi baat kar rahi hu dadu mai shaadi nahi karungi

Ha- Kyu problem kya hai

Na- Mujhe abhi nahi karni shaadi bass baat khatam....Mai abhi ready anhi hu itne bade step ke liye meri life mai.

Ka(speaks with disgust)- Tum toh mana karogi hi tumhare baap ne bhi toh yahi kiya tha aur haal dekha kya hua. Khagye tumhari maa mere bete ko.

Naira without listening or saying anything picked up her car keys and stormed out of the house.

Manik and Cabir ran behind her but she was driving the car so fast that they couldn't see her, moreover she had left her phone too at home.

While Naira was driving Kalyani's words were roaming inside her head and tears were streaming out of her eyes like anything after driving for about an hour she turned the car back towards Malhotra Mansion.

Inside the mansion there was an eerie silence.

Manik and Cabir were trying to find Naira while rest of them were trying to maintain their calm.

Ma- Mujhe lagta hai hume police ko inform kar dena chaihye

Cab(Worried)- hmm...Naira itne gusse mai gayi pata nahi ky-

Cabir stopped speaking as he saw her entering the mansion.

Manik looked at him and then where his gaze was stuck.

Naira without giving anyone a look moved straight into her Room ignoring everyone who was calling her.

After five minutes Naira came down with 2-3 papers in her and slammed them upon the table in front of Kalyani causing a loud sound.,

Kalyani picked up the papers and started reading them.

She kept teh papers aside and said

Kal-Mai kaise man lun ki yeh sab sach hai.

Naira couldn't believe her ears, this lady who was her grandmother was refusing to believe her own son.

Raj picked up the papers and Harsh asked him to read it aloud.

Ra- Vikram I love someone else.... please Can you refuse for this proposal, since my parents won't allow it.I shall always be grateful to you....Please I hope you undertand my problem..

Neha

Ha-Yeh sab kya hai

Na- Jis ladki ko aapne dad ke liye choose kya tha voh kisi aur se pyaar Karti thi issilye dad ne mana kiya tha.

Naira was about to move to her room when she turned back and came to Kalyani and said

Na(Warning)- Agli baar please mom ke baare mai kuch mat boliye ga warna jo bhi hoga mai us keliye responsible nahi hongi.

Saying this Naira walked off to her room wiping her tears.

None of them had ever seen her shed tears. She had always been the strongest person. She had not even cried when they had told her that she was Vikram and Ahana' s daughter and that Raj and Neyonika had adopted her.

Manik and then group were about to move to Naira when she came back from her room after keeping the letters back and standing in front of Mohini and Neyonika she said

Na- Dinner bana lein

Both of them nodded at her and Naira moved into the kitchen along with both of them while the rest of them were shocked since she was reacting as if nothing had happened.

Ra- Papa aap please dekh lijye ki unlogo ko kaise mana karna hai kyuki yeh shaddi nahi hogi bina Naira ki marzi ke.

Ha- shaadi toh waj hogi Raj aur Naira ko kaise manana hai yeh tumhare upar hai

Harsh and Kalyani walked off to thier room while Raj sat on the couch holding his face in his palms.

Ma- Dad aap stress mat lo hum kuch soch lenge

Mol- haa Raj bhai hum kuch soch lenge

Ra- Moloy papa jiss tarah zidd pakade hue hai,pata nahi kya hoga

Cab(Angrily)- Jo bhi ho naira ki shaadi vahi hogi jaha voh chahti hai. Hum koi 1990s ke zamane mai thodi reh rahe hai ki shaadi paki kar di aur phir aa kar bata dia.

Moloy was about to say something but he was cut off by a loud scream from kitchen.

Voice- Nooooooooooooo

*****************************************
Please vote and comment