chapter 9

Dhruv's POV:-

Dhruv's POV:-

Though I didn't know what I was doing, after talking with her made my worries lessen a little. Today I got to see the other side of her. Till now I was only aware of her childishness and naughtiness but today I got to see the mature side of her.

Her words truly gave me enlightenment. As she had said, we both didn't have much of a choice as we both were stuck in the same situation. So instead of avoiding it, we both should face it together.

When she asked me whether I was serious about moving on by looking directly into my eyes, at that moment I realized something that I never knew that I could experience and that realization frightened me a little.

'Shame on you.Dhruv. Aren't you the same businessman who makes your opponent cower at just the mention of your name. Now you are afraid to look into her eyes and is claiming that they became your weakness.' I scolded myself.

I immediately looked away from her, unable to bear the look of that brown misty eyes.

After assuring her with all my might, we both settled on her bike and started our journey. When we were half of the way, suddenly it started raining heavily out of nowhere.

I immediately parked her scooty aside and we both rushed towards a tree to prevent ourselves from getting drenched.

After getting shelter under the tree, I shot her a glare and she immediately avoided my gaze.

"Someone claimed that it would be more fun to go on the bike. Go and enjoy it now. Now we can't go on your baby until it stops raining. I should blame myself for listening to you." I taunted her and in return, she rolled her eyes at me but didn't say anything.

Damn. It's too cold.

I thought while rubbing my hands together. The breeze was so chilly and on top of that, we got drenched while running to the nearest tree.

I turned my head to see her condition. She was shivering like hell while hugging herself closely.

"Aarna." Why did her name always roll out of my tongue so smoothly? I felt my heart pounding in my chest. The feeling I hadn't felt in years had been resurfacing again.

"Huh?" After hearing me call her, she twirled around in confusion.

"Are you feeling cold.?" I asked her.

Hearing this, she immediately put a brave front and shook her head in denial but her trembling figure gave away the truth.

I shook my head at her blatant lie and removed my overcoat to cover her petite figure. I went near her and placed my coat on her shoulders. Feeling the warmth, she immediately snapped her head to look at me.

Awkwardly I backed away a little.

"I can see that you are freezing. So keep it on you." I said without looking at her.