chapter 24

Aarna's POV:

Aarna's POV:

This boy...

He neither messaged me nor called me. He was not even attending my calls or replying to my messages. It's been a week since he went on a business trip.

Except for messaging me once, informing me about his safe arrival there, he didn't give me a heck at all.

Just come home, I will see your end.

My chain of thoughts was broken by the sudden ringing of my mobile. Seeing it was a call from Sadhvi Vadhina, I attended it immediately.

"Hello, Vadhina."

"Hello, Aaru. Can you do me a little help? Can you please go to my house and keep Advik with you till evening." She sounded urgent. I frowned a little, not understanding the reason for her sudden request.

"Okay, Vadhina but can you tell me what happened? Is everything okay?" I asked her.

'Everything is fine. This morning, My Athayya fainted suddenly. So I took her to the hospital. Daksha advised her to stay in the hospital for a day. So I am here to accompany her. Your Nivas Anna also went on a business trip along with your husband. Latha ma called and informed me that Advith is crying for me. I can't go to him or bring him to the hospital, leaving Athayya here all alone. So help me in looking after him for today." She said in a one go.

"Don't worry. Take care of your Athayya. I will go right away to pick him up." I assured her and she just an 'okay' before hanging up.

After the call was ended, I lazily stood up from the bed and get changed into jeans and a simple tee before grabbing my bag.

After going downstairs, I informed Athayya about this matter and she immediately asked the driver to drop me at Sadhvi Vadhina's house.

Upon reaching there, I went inside and greeted the housekeeper, latha ma who rushed outside to greet me.

"Aaru, how are you?" She asked me.

"I am fine, latha ma. How are you? How is your health? Is that little fella troubling you a lot?" I inquired.

"I am doing good. Hahahah..as usual. It's just that I am getting old na. So I can't handle his tantrums anymore." She said with a smile.

I nodded at her with a slight smile and went to Advith, who was sniffing his nose while wiping his eyes.

"Hey, laddu," I called out for him and he immediately looked up to have a glance at me. Seeing me, his face split into a wide grin. He trotted towards me quickly and hugged my legs.

I patted his little head before kneeling to his level.

"Your mom called me and said that you were crying. Why so?" I asked him softly.