Sensory Overload

Seeing as I'll probably write and upload another one with different characters (aka Emily and Summer) this is the Bill and Alastor version. Enjoy

"Biiiill!" Alastor called out in a sing-song. "I managed to grab your favourite before I left work, you want it now or later?"
No reply. That was strange- Bill usually came running at the mention of lava cake. He walked toward the bedroom to check if Bill was actually here or just didn't hear him.
"It's really hailing heavy, huh?" He said, opening the door to find a person-shaped lump under the covers.
"Don't tell me you've been asleep all day." He laughed. "Seriously, I know it's your favourite human thing to do but I didn't know you liked it that much."
The lump moved, curling up into a ball. Al frowned.
"Bill?"
Nothing.
"Bill, is everything alright?" He asked, placing a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. Bill flinched. Al drew back instantly, still not sure what was wrong.
Oh.
Oh.
"Can you... talk?" He asked quietly, trying to remember whether that was part of ADHD or he was confusing it with autism. Bill moved again. Al frowned.
"Do you want me to go?" Bill responded by trying to move towards him, still wrapped in the blanket. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him into his lap, holding him quietly. They stayed like that for a while.

"Mnk."
"What?" Al looked down. Bill struggled to pull the blanket away from his face.
"Thanks." He said quietly, not looking up.
"That's okay." He said, still not sure what to do. "Hey, there's still lava cake for you. Do you wanna come have some?"
"I, uh... yeah, but..."
"You wanna stay in here?"
"Mmm."
"Okay. I'll go heat it up."
Bill smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Here."
Al sat down, handing him the plate and fork. Bill cuddled up closer to him, spearing it happily.
"Thanks."
"That's fine."
"I love you."
He blinked. Bill hadn't said that before. He smiled.
"I love you too."
Bill smiled, leaning up to kiss him on the chin before tucking into his lava cake. Al smiled too, grinning like an idiot. He leaned into Bill, content.
"You're a big sap." Bill said teasingly.
"And you're a bitch."
Bill cackled. "I love you."
Al pressed a kiss to the top of his head. "And you call me a sap."