Chapter 3 (1/2)

Haruka POV

It took a while to a while to put the file onto the computer as an Mp4 since apparently, the camcorder records the footage as an Flv file which was quite troublesome. After doing what was probably an hour's worth of research on the internet, I was finally able to convert the file to an Mp4 since that format is universal or something apparently? Anyways I can't even believe I'm doing stuff like this just to find out more about Kiyopon. Who would've thought about that huh?

Anyways once I finished the file conversion I sent out a message to the group chat.

[Haruka] "I just finished converting the file and putting it on my computer. Whose room do we watch this in?"

a short while after I saw the read notifications from everyone and they started to respond to my text.

[Akito] "My rooms a bit messy this week I'm gonna clean it up when I have time to spare. Sorry, my room's a no go".

[Keisei] " Fortunately, I just cleaned my room today so I think its best if we all meet up and watch the video again in my room."

[Haruka] "Got it so the plan is that we meet up in Yukimu's room tomorrow after school to see if we missed any small details okay?"

[Keisei] "Got it"

[Akito] "Yep"

[Airi] "Okay"

After that, it was all decided that we meet up in Yukimu's room to see if we might have missed any hints from Horikita-san or Sudou-kun when we asked about Kiyopon with them. Then after watching it we'd discuss who should we interview or what should we do next for our plan to grasp our friend Kiyopon for what he truly is.

huh, did my heart just feel a little for a second? No way, maybe? I think I'm just imaging things at this point. Remember Airi.

After remembering about Airi and how she told me she likes Kiyopon I stopped overthinking and went to sleep.

I woke up and went to school, it was the same as yesterday. Yukimu and Hirata-kun and some others were already in class early than Miyake came in, than Airi, and finally, than Kiyopon came in and took his just 2 minutes before class started Chabashira-sensei came in and started to take attendance than started class like usual. Still, many people gave glaring eyes at him while he walked towards his seat but it doesn't phase him in any way. Kiyopon's expression didn't change and it's usual considering him. Now that I think about it, did he ever make any type of expression before? Even Horikita-san said he's expressionless and doesn't even show his emotions, even in his eyes. Doesn't that make him even more mysterious cause no child is born like that, right? The more I think about it the more questions come up in my head.

After tiring myself out from thinking about it, still curious I messaged my thoughts to the group chat.

[Haruka] "This might be a weird question but, have any of you guys seen Kiyopon make any sort of expression or show any emotions at all?"

[Airi] "Kiyotaka-kun just is very calm and he doesn't look at me like other guys do, and he's very kind and gentle"

[Keisei] "I've been with Kiyotaka for the cruise exam and the mixed training camp and I've only seen him show that he's quite brave when he provoked Ishizaki during our Zazen training"

[Haruka] "Ooohh, that's definitely interesting, tell me more Yukimu"

[Keisei]"Well during one of the Zazen training sessions in the morning, before my group actually got along with each other, Ishizaki was in pain after the Zazen session and was complaining to Albert about how he lifted him up. Than Kiyotaka called them both amusing, and when they made eye contact with us, I looked back out of fear, while Kiyotaka still glared at him and than Ishizaki backed off with Albert and left the dojo."