Welcome!

Hello, all you wonderful Earth lovers! Welcome to the Earth Lovers Community.

Whoever you may be, we all have one big connection; something that brings us together: the Earth.

Now, this Earth that we're talking about is amazing-it feeds us with delicious food, nurses us back to health, gives us clothes, shelter, tools...to save us some time, here's the overall: Earth gives us everything.

But as you all know, we haven't been giving back. We've been putting the Earth and all it's creatures through hell, and the worst is yet to come. By being so focused on ourselves, we haven't thought about how our actions have consequences. But now we know. We know all about how humans can-and do-have devastating impacts. And people have made changes. But not enough. We, as a whole, as a world, need to become better. Every single person needs to try their best to be become a better human being, because we literally don't have any other choice.

Plastic pollution, deforestation, the meat industry, Climate Change...the list goes on and on. Humans have to do with all these issues, we've caused most of them. But even though we know how catastrophic the impact of each problem can and will be, there are people in the world that don't care. People that think that somehow humans are allowed to do whatever they want, even if it's killing our planet and innocent that have just as much right to be here as we do.

The Earth Lovers Community is here to stop that. We're here to build a community of caring people that want to make a difference, that want to help save our precious Earth and majestic creatures.

Together, we can do this.