𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏

Donald clenched down on the edge of the podium as he watched his knuckles fade to white, while the warmth of the lights made sweat bead on his forehead. He was nervous. I mean, of course he was, the topic before him was homophobia. And to the left of him was none other than Joe Biden. His rival, and secret lover.

Joe and Donald started their affair 2 years after President Trump was elected. He had helped Joe rise from the bottom and hoped to be with him, but as arguments started getting heated, and morals parted ways, they both had no other choice but to split. And now? They're rivals. It has it's up's and downsides. They constantly have to fight each other, but nobody would ever expect that they where sleeping around with one another.

Trump would be pulled back to reality from his thoughts suddenly. Mike Pence, his right hand man and best friend, would be snapping at him to pay attention. He'd quickly glance at Joe, feeling his face go red, and a smile almost escaping his orange tinted lips.

' This won't be so bad , right ? '

The blonde said to himself, this is a test run for the real thing, everything will be okay. It's only homophobia, who cares... he cared.... he cared about Joe.. and his relationship with him. He swallowed through the lump in his throat as the buzzer echoed through his mind

it's starting.