𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐

The crowd was stiff, the crowd was silent.
The world seemed to spin slower than ever possible.
The tension in the room was almost suffocating.
The tension... between Joe and Donald.. was—

"Mr. President."

Trump would motion to the reporter, letting her know she had his attention. While the matter of fact is, many things had his attention. His mind was full of thoughts and felt as if it was about to explode at any given second.

"We all are aware that you, and your party, have tried numerous times to strip transgender people of their rights before. What are moves that you are going to take to better support not only them, but the community? 2 minutes on the clock."

No time to waste. He felt his words escape his mouth with no time to breathe. His body would practically thrust forward with his words.

"Uh-well.. first off I just want to say that I have, and ALWAYS will support the community, uh, the L— the lgbt! ... q+ community to be exact—"

He felt the world pick up pace again, spinning now out of control. Not only was this a big thing for him and Joe, but a big thing for his party, for America. There is absolutely no time to slip up. His life is in his hands.

Biden was rolling his eyes. It was common knowledge that conservatives, the trump administration, and republicans in general did not fully support the community whole heartedly. He was bluffing to make himself look good. He was bluffing to get people on his side. He was.. uh...

Just the thought of Donald made his face go hot and red. He would blink forcefully while whipping his forehead a bit. Snap. Out. Of. It. His mind was accompanied with with endless thoughts of him. Only him. He couldn't focus, he couldn't breathe. He was almost in a trance.

"After this, corona.. virus! Me and my administration have plans to provide them with what they need. We love them. Uh.. love is love."

WHAT was THAT?
Love is LOVE?
That's ALL?
Donald you are SCREWED.

Thoughts of panic filled trumps mind. He talked more about what exactly he would do, but it was hopeless now. Absolutely hopeless.

"And then finally I think I w—"

"Time is up, Mr. President."

......
... shit.

"Mr. Biden, Similar question for you. 2 minutes on the clock"

"Well first I plan to work on providing the community with what they need as soon as I come into office. I will start refining amendments to make sure that everyone understands that they are, in fact, included in those. And so that there is NO way to continue the dehumanizing, harassing, and exclusion that the lgbt+ community faces in law."

Wow. Trump would say nothing. Not even react. Biden was still talking, but he started to disassociate from the world around him, so he can't remember exactly how he continued. Besides, it's obvious who won that topic over.

He wasn't worried how the party, how the people perceived him, he was worried what Joe thought of him.

The rest of the hour felt like an eternity. Both of the men where relived when it was over. But their nerves kicked back up knowing they had to talk to each other. Biden, worrying if anyone will listen in on what they say to one another, and Trump, worrying about what Biden would think of him now.

Once everyone has cleared, they met in a private room in the left wing of the stage. Biden walked up to Trump and looked him in the eye with this glare of  fury.

Here we go..