𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟑

"That was SHIT Donald. You made a mockery out of yourself, your party, and the community. You've been so distant to me as of lately and I don't know what you want anymore, I want something serious. You obviously do not."

His voice would echo and boom in his head in the dark wing of the stage. He wouldn't look up. Joe would go to say something else, quite possibly more insults. But he'd ultimately be stopped.

"Shut up."

"..What?—"

"Shut. Up."

His voice got cold, and eyes became daggers shooting into Joes heart. He was pissed dude.

"Take that mask off and look me in the eyes, Sloppy Joe."

He was hesitant, but slowly he'd look up to lock eyes with Trump, anger and passion flowing through him. He'd slowly remove the straps of his mask that was wrapped around his ears, folding the cloth in half, and slipping it into his left pocket in the back of his black dress pants.

Donald would slowly move in closer to Joe, their breathing getting heavy. But before anyone could make a move, Joe caught someone in the corner of his right eye snapping photos. Quickly noticing that they weren't alone, he'd forcefully shove the old man to his side and off of him.

"No. No, NO STOP! STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!"

The reporter now has photos confirming the suspicion of Donald Trump and Joe Biden being secret lovers. He'd grab the young lady by the wrist, Trump following soon behind to force the camera out of her other hand.

"Okay, let's not do anything that we'll REGRET here! I'm not going to try and persuade you, as it's obvious what we where doing."

Trump would smile, bending down and getting only 6 inches away from her horrified face.

"You REALLY don't want to know what will happen if that set of photos gets to the press. Alrighty? And to make sure you stay quiet young lady, heres 2 million."

Joe would watch in awe as the man would pull out a thick wad of cash, and push it to the lady. Not only was this an huge sum of money, but it also proved that Trump did in fact care for Joe and their relationship somewhat. Or maybe he just cared about saving his own ass, that's the only thing he cares about, pride.

"Give me your name and details and i'll run some more by Tuesday at 6:24 sharp. You have my word."

After short conversation and further threats, the young girl ended up surrendering her camera to the couple, and going on with her day. A sigh of relief washed over the two, both of their breaths rolling out of control as their hearts beat as if they almost died in the spot. That was a close one. Right?