|'~9

Jeongin was ready for the day! He got up right away and got ready for a while hour.

Now he was just waiting on changbin to pick him up.

Just waiting...

Jeongin started getting sleepy due to the fact he stayed up till five am, went to sleep and woke back up at Six am.

Just a little longer he thought trying his best to not go to sleep

Failed. Jeongin was peacefully sleeping on his desk.

                                  ↓

I'm trying to sleep:
Guys jeongin isn't opening the door

Lixue niceu:
Yeah

Scary hyung:
Then call is phone

I'm trying to sleep:
Don't you think we already did?

Scary hyung:
Who TF your talking to like that

I'm trying to sleep:
You

Scary hyung:
Just wait bin. You wait

Hyunjinnie:
You can throw rocks at his window

Lixue niceu:
Right.... he's on the third floor how are we supposed to throw rocks that high?

Jisung ✋:
Scream jeongin

Lixue niceu:
Good idea

Jisung ✋:
Ty

_______________________

"JEONGIIIIIIIIIIIIIN"

"BABY!"

"JEEE JEEEE GINNIE"

"JEWL"

"why you say jewl?"

"Because it's my pet name for him"

"child- anyways JEONGIN"

The yelling kept happening until they saw jeongin come to the front window.

The two signaled him to come down which he did, still half asleep.

Once jeongin got near the two, changbin put the young boy on his back, going back to the car.

Jeongin whinned, but didn't bother to argue due to fact he literally dragged his self down five flights of stairs.

Or that's atleast what it felt like to him.

___________________________

Everyone arrived at the same time. Well not everyone their still waiting on seungmin, lee know and jisung.

"Hey guys!!" Felix hugged everyone before stepping away.

"Hey felix! Where's changbin?" Chan ask the other aussie.

"He's trying to wake up jeongin. He fell asleep while we coming here" The aussie responded.

"Guys don't ever take a ride with chan hyung. He one SCOLDED me, TWO drove to fast and three pinched my ears" hyunjin cried, literally.

"Well, think about your life decisions first" Chan rolled his eyes at the dramitc dumb*ss

"Well, think about- nevermind I'm sorry" hyunjin bowed after been glared at hardcore.

"We're here"

"Good now we're just waiting for lee, min and ji"

"Well you see. You really trusted lee and ji to pick up minnie."  Hyunjin looked away, pretending here was watching something.