|'~17

alright doubleupload for you crazy children.

Flash back, Valentine's day, two years ago five pm train station in busan.

"Appa? Eomma? Are you guys okay?" Jeongin asked his parents.

"Yes jeongin the train is just taking forever" his mom groaned for the fifteenth time that hour.

"Well, i got something to say..."

His parents looked at him, an bored expression all over them.

"I'm, gay.." the train has arrived at that exact same time he said that.

His parents we're shocked at his rooms.

"Jeongin repeat that" his dad said standing Infront of him.

"I'm gay" jeongin was cut off by his dad smacking him on his left cheek.

Jeongin hold his left cheek as he cried a little looking at his parents.

"You disgusting piece of shit" his dad shouted at him. His dad was going psycho.

Jeongin stood up, looking at his mom who had a sad expression on her face.

"Come here you fucking mutt" his dad chased after jeongin who ran into the train.

As he ran onto the train the doors was closing which gave him an successful escape.

"Yang jeongin step out of this train right now!" His dad yelled.

Jeongin only stepped back more and more disappearing into the crowd on there way to seoul.

________________
End of flash back.

Jeongin woke up to five sets of arms around him.

He looked up the see the boys staring at him.

Changbin smiled, "so how as you your sleep princess?"

"Awful" I frowned shutting my eyes again.

"Awe what happened??" Felix asked rubbing my hair

"It was a flashback to the day I came out to my parents. Kind wish I pushed them off the railing but eh"

"Why dream about they when you have five caring boys here with you right now?" Lee know asked me.

"Because....I still miss the other two"

It was silence

"And we still can do it" chan hyung smiled.

I smiled back at him nodding, heading back to sleep.

_______________________
I'mma go eat my ice cream nowww 😭

Stop don't follow me

Follow him 😭

Don't follow what he did in this story-