chapter 1

Ryo's pov.

As I opened my eyes I saw I was floating in a big black empty space in front of me was big bold letters that said game start.

Ryo: ok the fuck?

I then tried to touch it but it didn't work so I thought about it and I saw a bright blinding light I closed my eyes do I wouldn't go blind after the light died down I opened my eyes and saw that i was in a room I never saw before I looked around and I saw a laptop on a desk with a note but I also saw I had a bed in the corner of this room and I looked I saw a book shelf I then went over to the note on the laptop and read.

God:
Hey ryo I've been watching you a while now I saw the horrible past you've had but when you died I saw that your soul wasn't even in it's proper place I saw that it was supposed to be in this world you see your true potential shall be unleashed here but anyways think about the word stats that should get you started bye.

Ryo:(stats?)

Just then I see.

Stats:

Name: ryo.

Age: 15.

Gender: male.

Race: ?????/?????

Title: none.

Fame: none.

Sacred gear: ??????????????

Level: 1.

HP: 100/100 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 100/100 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 250/250 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 10

Endurance: 10

Agility: 10

Intelligence: 10

Wisdom: 10

Luck: 5

Points: 0

Money: $0

I then saw out the window and saw I was in the middle of a forest I then see this in front of me.

Observe: has leveled up level 2/100.

I then see 3 bars at the bottom of my vision I saw a red one that said HP: 100/100 a green one that said stamina: 100/100 and a blue one that said MP: 250/250 I then go over to the book shelf and started to look through the books.

Time skip.

I finally read all the titles and through that I got.

Observe: has leveled up level 5/100.

And I found a few skill book's that will come in handy I played a little of the game that there from.

Skill books:

Flames.

Details: allows the user to shoot flames.

Spark's.

Details: allows user to shoot Spark's of lightning.

Would you like to learn these?

Yes/no?

I thought yes I then hold out both my hands thinking about them and I saw a small flame come in my right hand and Spark's go on to my left arm I then put them down and go and look at everything I saw it was a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom house in the woods I then go over the fridge and open it I saw it had food and drinks I then went over to the living room I saw that there was a few games there but also skill book's.