chapter 12

Time skip as I get up I didn't want to go to school today I then make my Chastiefol in to.

I then use it to float me to the kitchen and I saw crystal laying on the couch.

Ryo: crystal.

She looked up at me and seemed to be curious of why I was floating I lowered myself and she jumped on my back and I hear.

Harlqeuin: (I see you have a pet.)

Ryo:(what of it.)

Harlqeuin:(just thought I'd let you know that with the power of the chastiefol can let you communicate with animals better then other's and understand them more.)

Ryo:(thanks.)

Harlqeuin: (any time.)

Author: just so you all know I will be giving him a balance breaker since it is a sacred gear and no it's not when he releases his sacred treasure that was apart of the treasure any way if you have any ideas then please tell me.

I then went over to the kitchen and thought I'd do something special for both me and crystal I then say.

Ryo: hey crystal can you get down for me.

I got to the ground and she hopped off and I got up and snapped my fingers as my pillow glowed and it went back to my wrist I then grabbed my bag and said.

Ryo: ok crystal hop in were going shopping.

She hopped in the bag and off we go.

Small time skip.

3rd person pov.

At the student council room sona was drinking tea as saji came in holding a file.

Saji: here's his records.

He then left it wasn't his business and there was only sona in the student council room now.

Sona's pov

My hands was shaking as I picked them up and opened them.

WARNING DO NOT READ IF ABUSE TRIGGERS YOU.

As I started to read his records my eyes widened.

Sona: lived with his mother father unknown was taken from his his mother for physical and mental abuse mother found where we was keeping him then tried to choke him to death while that happened he used a glass shard from a broken window he was near that she broke in order to get in and then stabbed her in her chest she bleed to death he blames himself and saying that he should be killed.

The file dropped out of my hands as I ran out of the room and I saw the others I ignored them and kept going all the time I couldn't help but think.

Sona:( dumbass it's not you fault.)

Back with ryo.

I was currently at the store I got a several big bones for crystal i also got her several other things like a doggy bed a collar and I got me a few things to I got a put a case of beer in my inventory since I can't technically by it I figured I would celebrate with it since I unlocked my sacred gear I also got a few bags of beef jerky a box of popcorn and a jar of peanuts I then bought all of it and left.

Time skip.

I was putting the beer in the fridge and I thought I'd just out 4 in for now I kept the others in my inventory as I hear.

Harlqeuin:(what do we have here?)

Ryo:(some one who doesn't care.)

Harlqeuin: (I don't care if you drink just don't go overboard.)