🤠101🤩

Jungkook stood there frozen. He didn't know what to do as he hadn't seen his ex since what he did to him back in high school. Although the flashbacks were still there a bit, they had mostly gone. The moment that he helped Jungkook up off the floor, all the images vividly came back.

"How are you? I haven't seen you since high school." His ex said making Jungkook shiver and feel on edge. How did he even have the nerve to ask how he was after what he did to Jungkook?

He was so young and none of them should have happened to him. He shouldn't have been exposed to that.

"Kookie, aren't you going to answer me?" He said using the nickname that Jungkook only gave a few people permission to use. His ex was certainly not one of them.

Taehyung stood by the side of the two having no idea who this man was and why Jungkook was so frozen. Despite being frozen, Jungkook seemed to be able to move and speak as soon as he used his nickname.

"You have no right calling me that." He said quietly but it was clear the anger that he held. He had suppressed all of these emotions for so long and he couldn't tell if he should be mad or upset.

"What's wrong with the nickname, Kookie? You used to let me call it you all the time, Kookie. Didn't you, Kookie?" He said as Jungkook could feel tears starting to prick his eyes.

Before his ex, he didn't think it was possible to hate someone. To wish they were just dead. But after what he had dont to Jungkook, he truly wished that he would get out of his life and just die.

"Shut up!" He shouted, though his voice was still quiet as he was scared.

"Why should I stop, Kookie? If I don't you will just carry on begging as you did to every other boy. You don't have the privilege to tell me what to do when I'm the only one who will love you. You and I both know that your just a little slut." He spat out as Jungkook felt scared and didn't know what to do. All he could do was tell him to shut up.

"Stop it! You fucking ruined my life! I never slept with anyone else when I was with you but you didn't believe that. And then you used me." He shouted at him taking a moment to catch his breath before carrying on.

"I fucking hate you Woojin!" He yelled as Taehyung realised that this man was Jungkook ex from when Yoongi had mentioned his name previously.

It all made sense, the reason the Jungkook was so frozen and scared by this man.

"No you don't Kookie. You love me. You told me that." He said recapping this that happened years ago and where extremely far into to past by now.

At the time that everything happened Jungkook was young and it was his first real relationship with the same sex. He was so scared the he was the only one who would want him as he had told Jungkook himself.

Just before Jungkook could shout at him any more, Taehyung cut in to try and stop the argument between the two.

"Can we just leave whatever this is?" He said unsure of what to actually say. All he knew is that he had to say something in the situation.

"Are you Kookie current? Has it started yet? Him being insecure? Him being a brat and wanting you to drop everything just for him." He said as Jungkook felt guilty.

He was doing all of this to Taehyung but not in the same way the things happened between Him and Woojin. In there relationship, Jungkook would do as little as sag hi and Woojin would say that he was being a brat and an attention seeker making Jungkook feel insecure and starting to fall into an introverted manner.

"You haven't changed, have you?" Jungkook manage to fit in as he could see that Woojin was still the same manipulative toxic person that he always was.