- 1 -

Harry's POV

I never wanted this to happen. God, I really never wanted this to happen. But from chaos comes order and I really had no choice or say in what I had to do.

It was a few months after the war and I really had no place to go. My friends and I don't really talk anymore.

Ever since Fred's death, Ron was distant and moved near Fleur and Bill and got a job in a nearby town. Hermione went to live with her parents in Australia and started attending muggle college to become a bioengineer, whatever that is.

And I, Harry James Potter, was left alone. Sad, regretful, and girlfriend less. Did I mention I'm bisexual? One of the reasons Ginny broke up with me. She said she wouldn't date a guy who likes both guys and girls.

I still live in Grimmauld place but I'm alone. Kreacher hasn't been seen anywhere but last time I did see him, I gave him a little brown sweater. He took it grudgingly but I saw he was smiling when he thought I wasn't looking.

Sometimes my classmates come and visit me but most times I'm alone. I'm going back to school in September to finish my last year. I know harsh memories will pop up but I'm going to be okay. I survived a war and two avadas. I think I'll be fine.