Introduction

Because why not? I mean, no one ever reads the introduction anyway...
So, hi. My name is Azurys, but you can call me Duskfury, Dusk, Azury, or pretty much anything else like that. I bet you're wondering what's going on with this, sooo... here's a semi-detailed explanation.

What this is:
I know, I pretty much explained it in the description already, but I did want to add a bit here. This is a HTTYD 3 rewrite. For this fanfic, I stuck with canon as much as possible, for the science-y stuff, at least. I did, however, change much of the plot (because you can't do a rewrite otherwise), which sort of leads to the next part...

What to expect:
- An AU of HTTYD, with some fan characters added to the canon ones.
- Action, aduventure, and a little bit of mystery.
- Other Fury species.
- A tiny bit of gore/violence/bloodshed... kinda hard to avoid when writing battle scenes. I will put a warning before any chapters involving this.
- A tiny bit of romance. Not much, though, because I don't like writing it.

How this will work:
So, general format of a chapter.

Basically, I'll have author's notes at the top, in italics.
---------------------------------- ←then a line of these things
Then the actual story.

And that's pretty much it. If you made it through, congratulations! If you jumped out partway through, I don't blame you. Now, on to the good stuff...